Chapter 27

"London Bridges Falling down. Fallen down. Fallen down. London Bridges Falling down. My fair ...lady.."

Such an innocent nursery rhyme. [Though no one knows what it means by London]. Turned so evil. Amar always sang the song when he first heard it. To taunt others. To traunt the future.

That's what Krux always heard. And Krux soon understood why. Amar wanted to end him and his brother.

Krux stared at the portal they made. He felt unsure if it's ok. He watched as Lloyd came up to it. Him and his team talked about amongst each other. His brother included. Who now had a working hearing aid, courtesy of Cyrus Borg.

Krux turned his head away. He gripped his cape. "Brother, I don't think we should do this. What if this is Amars plan?"

He asked, making the conversations stop. Acronix looked at him quietly before he walked over. "You're scared. He may take control of your mind again.?" Acronix asked. Krux hated looking vulnerable. But this did terrify him. He nodded slightly.

Acronix thought about it for a moment before he took off the choker he wore. The enchanted one that she's been given. He put it on his brother. "This should help you." Acronix placed his hands on his brothers shoulder. Krux felt so out of place with the choker. He, however, placed the monocle on Acronix. "If we were switching. This is only fair." He gave a small smile. Acronix smiled back at him before he brought him over.

"Let's get going. I'm sure things will be ok!" "So optimistic." Krux sighed. Acronix grinned.

"Wow. Krux is wearing a choker. Never thought I see it." Jay joked. Making Krux glare.

The twins are the first to step through the vortex portal. Letting themselves float. They guided the others onto a solid platform.

Krus then heard the haunting song that Amar always sang. Everyone else seemed to hear it and looked at Krux. Who seemed terrified.

"He always sang that. As if he's waiting. Or wanting."

"Im sure things will be OK. He can't get to you." Acronix reassured. However, below them was a deep blue stream with clocks of all sizes going round. Some go counterclockwise. The vortex went two different ways. Down and sideways.

Sideways is the mainstream, or known to time masters, Mother stream.

Downwards is all of realm time. Merging with the other universes.

Krux had a bad feeling, but he couldn't go back now. He looked around. The wonders of the Tourbillon population used to inhabit this place hit him. "Am I the only one who is recalling memories that isn't my own? I don't even know what Tourbillon's are." He asked. Acronix shrugged. "I remembered some very old times, like a few thousand years ago. But I can't place who's memories these are." Acronix replied.

"This feels very unsafe. Should we move?" Asked Kai, the twins looked at each other before they looked around. Eventually, finding an opening of some sort. Acronix's form disappeared and reappeared above. A green streak followed his pathing as he jumped. He landed on a solid ground before he looked down at them. "Hey! I think this is it!" He announced loudly. He waved down to them. Krux looked up before he jumped and summoned his dragon. The dragon is fairly massive. The swirls of red and yellow are consistent. The dragon looked much older and had white eyes. "You should be able to summon your dragons here. Just be careful not to drop too far down." Krux warned. He moved below,  just over the edge of the connection. He watched as the others took off on their dragons to the other side.

He waited until everyone was on the other side before he flew over and landed. The dragon disappeared. Everyone took notice of the long tunnel. Krux went beside his brother. They never knew this existed. They looked at each other with uncertainty. "Lloyd. You know realms more than we do. Can you lead us?"