Chapter 4

Hello loves! Things may seem a little rushed, but I promise you that it'll mellow out to a longer story. Trust me, there's alot of Story for this book! And soon you'll understand how Rhea had survived. Enjoy~ Silver

~~~

Fire. It's just alot of fire.

What happened? Where's Borg?

Nya's here, and a woman. What's going on?

Who's attacking?

"Zane! Wake up!"

Zane opened his eyes, Nya helped Zane up as quickly as she could. "Help me tame this fire before it spreads! Ze is already in front taking care of it" She said. Why is there fire? Did Cole try to cook?

But in reality, Kai was being controlled by Amar and they was still in fight. Borg was now safe with Jay on his dragon. Zane and Nya controlled the fire that spreader in the back. Zane used his ice for support to keep the ship in tact.

~~~

Rhea appeared through a portal as a younger woman, mid 40's. She had white eyes now. "Ma'am? Who are you-" "She looks like the time twins. That's Rhea." Nya said as she stared at the woman. "I got Amar." Rhea said as she walked to the front. The rift closed.

However Amar had cole in a choke hold. And Cole was loosing air. Fast. Rhea's eyes glowed blue as she dashed forward, a green trail left behind her. She slipped cole out of the grip and she sat him down. "Leave. Help them control this." She said as she stood up. "Oh! Hello Rhea! Lovely to see you again." Amar said as he split from the poor fire ninjas body. Not caring if the man collapsed.

"You know you only want me and the key. Leave the kids alone." She said as she stood in stance. "Oh no no. You are not locking me up again." Amar said as he disappeared, however Rhea closed her eyes and pulled her arms close. The creature ended up falling to the ground past her. In its original gloopy form. "You forget your place. Witch." Amar hissed out as he lifted himself up. Rhea opened her eyes as she opened the rift. Lifting her hands into the air. "I know my place. Glowey." She muttered, pain in her voice. She threw her hands down as the rift portal crashed down onto Amar.

Amar disappeared into the realm as it closed up. She held her head after feeling dizzy. Her younger body became her current elder body. She almost collapsed if it wasn't for Kai. The gem glowed softly in her hand. Signaling that the realm was closed for now. It only got them time to think this over and plan for a short time.

"Ms. Gonzalez. Are you ok?" Kai asked as he held her almost limp body. "I am. Thank you dear." She muttered, however her body went limp and the gem almost fell out of her hands. But Kai caught it. Putting it around her neck for the time being.

~~~

"Brotherrrr! I'm bored!" "Oh so what? We haven't even decided what to do!" Krux yelled from across the room. The room was really dusty and he was trying to clean it. While Acronix was being lazy.

However this was getting on the elders nerve. His knee would improperly heal like the last time he hit it so hard. "fucking. Hermano help me! Before I throw this plumero at you!" "Make me, hermano." Acronix stuck out tongue. This angered the elder man. He ended up throwing the duster at the younger, who went to catch it. But the duster glowed a faint red and stopped in mid air.

It was dead silent for the twins. Besides the duster falling to the ground after its release.

"Did you do that hermano?" "No.." Krux muttered.  That didn't settle right with him. Does Acronix have his shared power? Even if he did, how did it only transfer to one person respectively?

"Acronix. Try seeing if you have your shared power." The man said as he watched the younger brother. Acronix nervously gulped before he got up. Before they both knew it, Acronix was hugging his brother. The flash of green settled down and the younger twins eyes widen. "We got our element back!-" Acronix said in excitement, but got interupted. "No. Only you."

"Huh?" Acronix seemed confused. "If it was true, I'll try to make myself younger." Krux said, however, after a few moments it didn't work. Acronix looked at him with pitty. But yet when he was touching him, and thinking to make him young again. It came true. The elder twins features returned to as if he was still 27 like the both of them were.

"Does that mean I also have my slow down? But why do I only have it? How do I transfer half of my power to you-" Acronix was asking too many question for Krux to even answer. He didn't even know how to answer them! "silencio hermano! Silent! I don't know how. But we will figure out a way." The elder twin hushed the younger.

However his leg seemed to be healed now, and he wasn't in so much pain. "Dont tamper with too much of the reversal-" "We could have our senses back!" Acronix said with excitement. However Krux shook his head. "Remember, Madre told us not to tamper with time so much like that. So let's leave that be for now."

The younger twin nodded, they parted from the hug and Acronix actually ended up helping Krux with the cleaning. However Krux was now brewing an idea.