1 back story mommy

lets get 

*Running noises *

I ran as fast i could from home. I couldn't take any more. I couldn't let him kill my baby what's so ever. He is mine and my only son. 

I ran until i hid behind a car sitting down " My baby are you ok". I looked down seeing his smile. I fixed the bookbag on my shoulder as i heard my baby giggle then started crying loudly. I looked behind me to see him raising a knife. 

"Give him to me jin" 

My breath got heavy as he gave me an evil smile. "Never Deon"

" I said give me my son or you both fucking die." He screamed at me

"Please I'm pregnant and we can be a happy family please deon don't hurt us". I cried as he laughed. " That little shit ain't my baby so go get it out of you and you think i will be happy with a cheater"

"You cheated on me thousands of times and i only did it once after the 10th man you slept with to stop you from doing it. I yelled back. "But you got pregnant from that bitch." He yelled coming closer.  "Give me my son bitch" i moved back.

"Jimin is mine son deon i do everything for him. He is only 3 fucking months and i do everything. All you do is drink and cheat and beat me and if you hurt him i will kill you."  I held jimin as he began to cry while i turn my head to see that handsome man get out his car down the street. 

"Get back here you slut." Deon chases me as i ran screaming "NAMJOON HELP ME NAMJOON HELP PLEASEE HELP ME NAMJOON." Deon screamed at me still chasing me." So, this is the fucker you been fucking you slut!!"

Namjoon looked over as he quickly spoke to his friend. I ran behind him as he stops Deon. "Let me get my sin and slut and leave man." Namjoon got me off him as he threw a punch hard in deon jaw making him fall. "Don't you ever call him that and if you hurt him or my child again. You are dead. 

" jimin is my son and i hope you son die before he is born."

"Can i namjoon " his friend said as deon was getting up"

"Well i can see your getting hot from it so go ahead hoseok"

Namjoon turned putting me in the passenger seat as he put my bookbag in the back seat. Once he got in the driver seat, he kissed my cheek. "Are you ok baby." I nodded as he took jimin in his arm. 

Jimin stop crying as namjoon held him making jimin smile and giggle. 

what is your friend doing i said look at Hoseok feeling up his body looking at deon get up. I gasp as Hoseok jump as his body turned back kicking deon hard in the face. Deon fell hard on the floor as namjoon called hoseok. " He has a sex drive see people hurt and while he or yoongi is hurting people but only bad people. But that's none of my business. "

I looked at Hoseok and ask how old he was." oh he is 15 and yoongi is 16." He is a child and why is he having sex namjoon. He works for my father organization plus that is his and yoongi business and your 16 with a baby and pregnant why are you talking." I hit his shoulder as Hoseok got in the car. "Wait isn't deon 22." He asked me as i nodded looking away. 

"Hey, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere jin just let me love you and i will take care of our family please join the organization and it will soon be my organization. " But what about jimin." Namjoon kissed jimin and my lips as he looked into his eyes. " He is our son because when i looked at him i see my mine and i see a nice loving family. He rubbed my belly as Hoseok sighed. 

"Wow so loving and we get it you love him namjoon. Now give me the baby and let's go." I laughed and gave him jimin as he made jimin smile by making weird noises and faces.

Nine months later namjoon pov

"arghhhhhhh fuck just shut the fuck up namjoon."  Jin screamed at me. The pain i felt in my hand as jin was squeezing the hell out of it. As he screams as the nurse kindly spoke towards him. "Come on seokjin you do it" jin looked at her and i knew it was over "shut your ass up bitch i seen you looking at my man earlier." The nurse quickly went to the other nurse as jin yelled out.

I looked down see my son come out as i had to sit down so i won't faint. Once i sat down he was out of jin crying. 

After a while jin look at his eyes crying "Kim taehyung welcome to the family."

3 years later 

"jimin let my man go." Hoseok sighed as jimin smack his hands away to kiss yoongi  "no hobi" jimin said sassy as taehyung came running up to me for a kiss. " jin help me" yoongi said as jin put his cake down " Jimin go ask daddy for strawberries". Jimin quickly got down running to namjoon office room. 

what's up i hope you enjoy 

please vote and comment 

did you like the chapter