-6 train meet

thanks for reading

part of training room

Taehyung shows me dad's chart" He had a lot of missions and past me and taehyung. Open the chart chim. why dad never said nothing." I shrugged reading the name.

Entering the training room jimin went into the training room to change with taehyung. "Well i will see you after you change.

" Yoongi said walking over to a guy. Taehyung grabbed my hands pulling me into the changing room. 

"I can't believe i fucked up in front of him." I giggled "no you didn't. Well, the way you spoke yes but everything else is a no. Maybe i could let you guys just practice and i can do my own thing." Taehyung smiled "thank you." 

their clothes and yes imagine they have shoes on ok 

jimin let tae opened the door as the step out. Right as they walked up to yoongi talking to handsome guy. jimin eyes widen on how handsome the man is talking to yoongi.

jungkook pov

I need one of their attentions but the taller one looks head over heels for yoongi. I know i chose the short one but i had to make sure. I turned my head see him walk up staring at me. " Jungkook this is park jimin and Kim taehyung and tae and chim this is choi jungkook he is agent 97.

 I shook their hand and bow as glancing jimin in his eyes smiling a bit. He rolled his eyes causing me to smirk. oh, this will be fun. I excuse myself and went to the weights. 

jimin pov

wow like was i supposed to fall for his charms after that glance. i rolled my eyes as he left and went to stretch. I bend down to backflip landing in a spilt. After the split i looked up to see him glance away quickly. "Wow another boy who just want my body." 

i got up walking to the train run set looking at taehyung who is having yoongi help him lift weight like he can't do it. 

taehyung pov

"tae you're not doing it right. You have to lift the weight. I thought you knew how to do this." taehyung sat down. forcing a sad look. 

"My arm just hurt can you help me please." he agreed sitting behind me as he reaches around my waist and help the weight with my hand still on it. His cologne smells so good and manly.  

hey thanks for reading!