hey I like you-11

who is your fav so far?

Jungkook walked away " father plan two is complete."

" Good job son I'm so proud." 

Jungkook smirk walking away from the boss room heading for the computer in his arm due to his info on where to steal the power to shut it down. 

As Jungkook walked past he didn't know someone heard him talking to a person on his watch. The person stood there confused feeling something was wrong or off about Jungkook. The felt person felt like keeping a close eye on Jungkook.

But who was it?

Jimin pov 

Maybe jungkook is not an asshole. Well half of an asshole. He did look kinda hot, I guess. With his jawline, thick thighs i could happily ride on. I paused almost slapping the fuck out of myself. " What was I thinking. How could I say this about him." I mean his face is cute, the way he had lift me up like I weighed nothing, his tattoos fine as hell. I just know he has a big-

"Jimin!"

"Yes papa" my eyes widen hopping he didn't hear me. He put his hands on his hips. " Ya I been calling you."  I sat up facing my parents" yes, I was just thinking about Jung...taehyung and how well he um good at his missions yeah that." I smiled ready to run into traffic to get ran over.

In Jimin's mind

*Standing in traffic*

" Hit me. Hit me with your car!!"

Out of Jimin's mind 

" I mean Jungkook crush it. He just good act missions."  I scoffed at dad as he acted like Jungkook was his favorite character. " I'm right here dad." He smiled holding my hand. " I know Jimin. Do you think jungkook can more than ten men. I think he could you know." I got up walking towards the door. Omg Jungkook this or jungkook that I'm out. 

A week later. 

" I can't believe he cheated on her with that so called best friend." I spoke being in frustration putting my spoon in the ice cream medium bucket while putting chocolate pieces in my ice cream. " Right like I hope yana beat up both of them "  taehyung said getting a scoop out of his bucket. " I'm ready to see her end up with Chan so bad. I mean look at him." Jin said. Putting his spoon in his bucket getting another scoop. 

The three paused thinking about the actor who plays chan. " ahh Lee Dong-Wook" they said together in a dreamy voice." I don't care how old i want him." Jimin And jin agreed with Tae. 

Namjoon came in the house happy and talking to Jungkook and yoongi who just walked in the house. " That game was everything. I told you he would score more points."

" You we're absolutely right Namjoon." Yoongi said putting his bag next to Jungkook bag. " Oh, hi babe." Namjoon said kissing his cheek and walking into the kitchen. " I see the game was fun. " The boys nodded " hello Jimin." 

Jimin looked Jungkook. " Hello yoongi hyung . Hi um Mr. Choi." Jungkook smirked walking into the kitchen hearing how he called him. Taehyung shyly said hi to yoongi due to yoongi winking at him.

The boys who came in the house is now in the kitchen talking, drinking, and eating while jin, Jimin, and Tae continue eating their ice-cream and watching the k- drama. 

In the kitchen

" I say we drink this beer like real men." Namjoon said hitting the tip of the glass together. 

Namjoon " so what are you doing for tomorrow guys."

Yoongi " hobi wants to spend time together."

Jungkook "I'm gonna stay home and maybe play games."

Yoongi " Are you dating."

Namjoon " Do have a girlfriend or boyfriend." 

Jungkook " no I don't." 

Yoongi " are you straight. And trust me. It's a lot of work."

Jungkook " I'm bi well most likely gayer." 

Namjoon " yoongi is right. Jin will get mad if i didn't bring food."

Yoongi " exactly hobi got mad at me because I said it wasn't a good morning. He got mad and said every day is a good morning when you wake up to Jung hoseok." 

Namjoon " see what I mean Jungkook." 

Jungkook " yeah, I see what you mean. "

Yoongi " how are you bi and still single. Like you have two options."

Namjoon " *laughing* "especially my son. You always have your doe eyes on him."

Yoongi " is that so huh jungkook"

Jungkook " wha.What i-

Namjoon " I see the way you look at him. I trust you to date my son, but you know what dad rules have."

Jungkook " I do like him, but we haven't gotten along -

Jungkook stop talking and ran to the living room with Namjoon and yoongi due to hearing screaming. In the living room. They all spotted the three screaming at the tv due to a guy on the screen. Yoongi, namjoon, and Jungkook rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"ahhhhhh lee Dong Wook."

" He so handsome. I wanna marry him ahhhhhhhhh he is so fine." 

Jungkook didn't understand why he was feeling jealous. 

" Hey I like you. You short man."

Hey, I think I should not continue with taegihope due to the drama. Should I continue them or no