4- jeon grandpa

JUNGKOOK TATS ARE HOT SO TO THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE THEM SHUT UP AND THAT'S ON PERIOD HOE

NOW LET'S START. AND ANOTHER THING STOP BELIEVING THESE DATING RUMORS WITH THE BOYS LIKE HOBI AND TAE LIKE. I WILL BELIVE THEM WHEN HOBI OR TAE SAY THEM OR SHOW THEM TO US UNTIL THEN LIKE STOP IT CAN BE STRESSFUL PLUS MORE AND IF THEY ARE DATING LEAVE THEM HOES ALONE. 

let's get in this story 

Jungkook pov

Walking back into the organization Is enough to see people always staring at you like a sex doll they would love to pound. Many don't care about you but just want to be evil in their ways or by my father. Father is less strict than my grandfather but even when there together my father builds his rage right as my grandfather brings his pass up. Even i wasn't prepared for my father past. Even though i see my father as my hero once he never let me do half of the stuff grandpa or grandma made him do. 

"Father i wanted to talk to you." I can see dad angry face as grandpa looked unfazed siting their chair with one leg over the over while he smokes his cigar watch dad while he sat there angry with his arm folded lean back some on the chair. Dad was about to answer me when agent 365 walked pass the door "mhmm Ya'll jeon's looking like Hella fine mafias in there." I looked at her as she fixes her afro letting the light shine on her beautiful brown skin.

 "Thank you jasmine i hope your mission goes well." Dad shouted knowing she will get any mission done successful. As she walked away i shouted bye as she waved bye. " Wait can you bring back that zombie movie bread for me jasmine." She nodded " yeah and for the 100th time kid it called twinkies." she shouted back now leaving. Calling me a kid when she only 24 like how rude.

I turned to dad as he sighed " jungkook close the door please." I nodded closing the door as i sat in the chair by the door. "Please ha. Really son." Grandpa chuckled looked at me. " What i can't say please to my son now father." dad said angrily. "I just saying since when do a jeon say please jeongin. Your grandpa never said it and i his son never did. Did you think my father's dad said please son." Dad ears were turning red as grandpa carried on. 

"Oh, jungkook tell me what mission you're doing." I looked over at dad. "I just did a mission with dad." Grandpa looked at dad blowing out the smoke from his cigar. "Mission with your son huh jeongin but not with your old man. You know jungkook your father stopped doing missions with me when he was in high school after i broke his little crush heart."

I looked at dad as he looked towards the floor as grandpa fixed himself. "Tell me jungkook do you have a woman in mind to carry on a jeon." I mean i didn't but i couldn't have grandpa mad at me. "Um yes grandpa i have two women in mind. "He starred at me with an evil eye-opening face as he let out his cigar smoke then laughed. "That's my boy jungkook but you know i was also a ladies' man before i met your grandma. I can't say a ladies' man about your father though."

"Enough father. I sick of you. I taught my son very well, so he won't be like you. You keep bringing up my past like an award seeing him cry. I did everything you ask me to do." dad started getting loud as grandpa stood up making dad stand up. "But because i loved a boy. You were going to disown me. You made that bitch kissed me and i lost him to an abuser then to a different man. And yes, father he could had kids because he has two. But i married a woman i liked and made jungkook and your still bring my past up like it was the best day ever. I am your son father and you made me do so many things and i won't do it to jungkook. Now get the fuck out."

"jeongin you dare talk to me like that. I wasn't making fun. i was just talking to jungkook but fine i will leave." Grandpa put out his cigar shaking my hand as he left. 

I turned to dad as he sat at his desk looking like a broken record "son why did you come in here." I pulled the chair Infront of the desk as he typed on his computer. "Father diane was attack. I took care of her and brought to her family and I'm sorry i failed my mission." He looked at me then back at his computer "yeah i know son and your grandpa and your other grandpa Leon sent the attacker for one last time because she was Leon ex-girlfriend." Wow grandpa just why. Now i have to tell her or maybe i don't."

"Did you really loved a guy appa." He looked down putting papers Infront of me. "Yes, i did but it is not over yet. Son i have mission for you." I grabbed the folder opened it. 

"i want you to take down the Kim's organization." 

thank you for reading and i hope you leave a comment and vote