Chapter 3

It was lunch time, you were in the cafeteria with Onjo and Isak. Onjo kept looking past your shoulder. "What are you looking at Onjo?" You asked her turning around to see.

Oh, Cheongsan was a few tables back from you and the girls.

"No one!" Onjo replied.

"Were you looking at Cheongsan?" Isak hummed.

Onjo chucked a tissue at her. "I was not. Anyway...no its nothing."

You and Isak looked at each other. "What?" You looked back to Onjo.

Onjo sighed to herself. "I confessed to Suhyeok."

There was a moments silence as you and Isak processed the news then Isak shot up from her seat in surprise. "What?!" She loudly exclaimed.

"Hey!" Onjo reached for Isak's arm to pull her back. Her outburst had gained most of the cafeteria's attention.

"Onjo! Wait you mean you dont like Cheongsan-?" You were sure the two liked each other. Looking back at Cheongsan, he along with Suhyeok and Wujin were looking towards your table with confused but curious expressions.

"I don't like him!" Onjo hit your arm and pulled you to look away from the boys.

"Well, how did you tell him?!" Isak asked.

"I gave him my nametag." Onjo ducked her head a little bit in embarrassment.

You raised your eyebrows. "Well, what did he say? It must have gone better than my confession."

Onjo frowned slightly. "No well, Cheongsan interrupted when he was about to say something."

"Ohhh."

"He so likes you." You muttered to no one in particular earning another push from Onjo across the table. "Well, I'm going to get something from the nurse for my head." You told Onjo and Isak.

"Alright, we'll meet you in the class then." Onjo said.

You had finished your food first anyway. And it was very loud in the cafeteria room, you'd been wanting to get out of the place.

Ducking your head slightly as you passed by Wujin you dropped your food tray off on the way out and started making your way back to the nurse's office letting your thoughts wander.

You wondered how Wujin was, though you two hadn't been speaking for a while it was often your habit to think of him.

Suddenly another student was running past you and knocked into your side causing you to stumble and fall. "Hey!" You called out. He only gave you a frantic look before running again.

What the?

"Y/n are you okay?" The worried voice of Wujin surprised you.

Looking up you saw your old friend, he had just come around the corner from the stairs. "I'm okay." You confirmed. Surprised by the boy's rude behaviour but okay.

Accepting Wujin's hand up you let him pull you back upwards. "I'm sorry." He blurted out suddenly. "Actually I followed you because I wanted to talk."

Your insides churned from your nerves that came back. Just like the ones when you had told him those weeks ago. "Wujin..." You took a step backwards feeling your headache swing back around. "Wujin?"

You looked up to him but he was looking down the hallway and then you heard and saw it. Students were screaming and running through the hallway. Your eyes widened as you saw one bloody student lunge at another.

"Go." Wujin turned suddenly and held your hand harshly pulling you back.

"We can't just leave we have to help Wujin!" You kept looking backwards. By now there were double the amount of bloody students in the hallway outside the nurse infirmary.