Chapter 7

The whole room was silent. You were in one of the chairs hugging your knees. You were feeling tired, hungry, sore, angry and a bunch of other emotions.

You were only young adults. You and your froends weren't fit to fight through a zombie outbreak.

Daesu was quietly crying to himself while he attempted to wipe blood off himself. "Gyeongsu that punk. Why did he have to turn?" Sniffed Daesu. "He was a good kid. Why?"

"I told you, he was infected." Nayeon replied.

"Are you happy?" Daesu couldn't even glare at the girl.

"You were all wrong. I was right!" She whined. "What if you didn't have me?"

You clenched your fists. If we didn't have you, maybe Gyeongsu would still be alive. You bitterly thought to yourself.

"Hey." Namra spoke up. "Maybe you did it."

"What?"

Namra stood up and walked across the room to Nayeon. "I saw." She accusingly said. "What you did."

"What? What did you see?" Nayeon stood up to stand level to Namra.

"You did it."

"I didn't do it. I didn't do that to Gyeongsu." Nayeon raised her voice.

"I didn't mention him." Namra coolly said.

"Stop that, what do you mean?" Wujin asked uncomfortable with the situation.

"I didn't do it." Nayeon repeated.

"While we were all looking at him, you were in the back alone." Namra explained to everyone listening. "You wiped that blood with your handkerchief." Namra pointed to the broom.

You took this as your cue. "I saw her near it too, I didn't think she could be so cruel but it seems..." You drifted off.

"No, I didn't." Nayeon denied again.

"Maybe you rubbed the blood on Gyeongsu's wound." Namra said.

"I didn't. Maybe- maybe Y/n did it!" Nayeon turned to you and weakly accused you.

Alarm bells went off in your mind and you snapped upwards. "I would never kill a friend! How dare you accuse me when you've hated Gyeongsu for no reason all this time!"

"Hey! The handkerchief is in your pocket." Namra glared at Nayeon. "It's not Y/n's."

"And if it is?"

"Take it out."

"No."

"Take it out." Namra demanded a second time with her palm out.

Nayeon slapped her hand away in defense. "I said, no." She refused.

"Should I take it out then?" Offered Namra. She tried to reach for Namra's pocket but Nayeon resisted.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Is the classroom president that special?" She demanded.

You jumped in reaction to Namra slapping Nayeon harshly. "Since when did you consider me your classroom president?"

"Namra, that's enough." Ms Park stepped forwards. "Namra, do you realise what you're saying?" Ms Park struggled to speak. "If that's true, it means Nayeon killed Gyeongsu."

Namra didn't hesitate. "It's true, Nayeon killed Gyeongsu."

Anger to Nayeon clouded your brain and you stood up abruptly from your chair. Wujin subconsciously reached a hand up to hold your sleeve.