Chapter 4

Onjo had suggested everyone looked for a phone, you Wujin and Jimin were searching the front desks. Wujin was by the desk next to you when he grabbed hold of your left wrist.

"What's this?" He asked quietly.

You looked to see he had held your scratched arm and you looked up to him seeing concern in his eyes. "It's nothing, its a scratch from Hyeonju."

The bandage on your arm seemed bloodier but you couldn't tell if it was from the scratch or other zombies blood had got on it.

Wujin looked like he was going to say something but Isak had prevented him.

"Here! I found one!" She had cried out. Wujin shot you a furtive look before following you over to Isak with everyone else. "This is Yeongju's desk. Oh no, we need the password."

Everyone glanced at each other and Nayeon looked to Isak pulling at her arm. "Do something!" She whined.

"She's there!" Cheongsan had seen her outside their classroom door. "Give it to me." He took the phone and went towards the door where Yeongju was.

You furrowed your eyes when you saw him trying to unlock her phone with her bloody face.

"Hold it closer." Suhyeok encouraged him.

You shook your head as Yeongju was banging against the door slightly. Onjo quickly went to Cheongsan. "You dont need to unlock it to make emergency calls." She said.

"Oh, right." He dialled for the police using the emergency call. "I'm at Hyosan Highschool. Zombies showed up. Everyone turned into zombies." He was saying.

You sat back on the desk letting your eyes roam along the huge row of pushing zombies outside the classroom doors and windows. You wondered if the authorities would even come to help you. But, probably they would think its just a prank.

You tuned back in when Onjo was talking into the phone. "There's a fire. Hyosan Highschool, classroom 2-5." She told them.

You and the rest of your classmates shared confused looks.

"The fire is huge. Please hurry." Onjo finished. "What?" She noticed everyone looking at her.

"Oh! Your fathers in the fire service isnt he?" You remembered.

Onjo nodded. "Yes, I thought by saying theres a fire that'll at least get them here to save us."

"Ah." The rest of the group nodded.

Your eyes moved to Nayeon as she stomped her feet and pointed to Namra. "Do something!" She demanded.

"What can she do?" Both you and Suhyeok questioned her at the same time.

Nayeon looked from you to Suhyeok to Namra. "She should be doing something! She's the class president."

Namra stared at her blankly. "Now that we're in this mess, I'm your classroom president?" She asked Nayeon.

Gyeongsu called from the door he was holding. "Hey guys. Stop fighting."

Nayeon swirled around to him. "Who are you to stop us, you fucker?"

Your blood felt like it boiled. Nayeon really got on your nerves sometimes the way she treated Gyeongsu. He was a nice kid, she was just mean.

"Shut up Nayeon." You moved in fromt of Gyeongsu preventing him from lunging to Nayeon.

"What? You called me fucker?" He moved past you but you grabbed his sleeve.

"She's not worth it Gyeongsu." You told him.