Note Pt.2

Hi everyone

I'm sure plenty of you have been wondering where I've been as I haven't updated very often.

For those who are avid fans of this story, do not worry, I still plan to continue to write.

I'll cut to the chase: I've been working on a few chapters, so please look forward to when I publish those.

I have a few things I'd like to ramble on about, so anyone who'd like to hear it, please read on.

1. I have been incredibly busy. Sometimes I get so busy to the point where I just get stressed, I come home and all I want to do is lay in bed. It's sad to think that majority of the population will eat, sleep and work on repeat all up until the day we die. With this, I've lost motivation and creativity a lot of days where I couldn't bring myself to write anything. I'll open my phone or my laptop, start up a blank chapter and I'll just end up staring at my screen for an hour or two, unsure of what to write.

2. As much as I love this story, sometimes I don't know what kind of direction to take with it. I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. I'll have so many ideas, and I'll write my little heart away up until I hit a mental blockade. So even though I haven't put out any new chapters in a while, I have read Caught in Between over and over again so many times, trying to keep it fresh in my mind. Maybe I just overthink things, because I have no clue how to continue this story and how I am going to finish it.

3. The amount of readers that have grown on this story makes me so happy. Like truly. I really didn't think this many people would grow fond of Caught in Between. I mean, it's a vampire and werewolf story that is beside thousands of others out there. I have tried not to make it so cliché and I wanted to put my own spin on the "classic" vampire and werewolf fantasy. But there is no way that this genre wouldn't be not cliché. Not possible lol.

To end this little author's note to you guys, just know that I am proud of what I have written.

Yes, there is mistakes and errors in this story. And there is so many things I would change about it. But for now, my focus is to finish it and then refine it afterward.

So a huge thanks to my supporters. Please continue to read Caught in Between. It means the world to me.

❤️