𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 :)

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE CLUB WAS MORE OF A LARGE MANSION. The white exterior towered over the two girls. The greenery was well kept despite the broken bottles and the trash littering it. It was bound to happen. The club itself was known for its wild ragers, and its high-class guests–most of them being celebrities or well-known politicians.

    Making their way to the door, the sound of loud, muffled music floats in the air, mixed with the loud chatter and laughing. Astrid swung open the door and was immediately greeted with the strong smell of alcohol and sweat. A few heads turned to see who entered and when they saw who it was, they sent them greetings and some even threw flirty comments.

    Astrid sent them all a toothy grin as the two girls made their way through the crowd. On the way to the bar, they run into Brianna, a fellow politician around their age. She was piss drunk, you could tell by her glazed-over eyes and flushed cheeks. It took a lot for this girl to get drunk, but that didn't mean she didn't get shitfaced every other day.

    "'Strid! Padme!" the girl slurs, throwing an arm around the younger girl. Astrid and Padme glance at each other. This was perfect. Brianna was the best person to party with, and she loved to dance.