𝟎𝟏

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫. We've known each other since we were little kids and have always lived down the road from each other. Like the Fishers, my family and I come to Cousins every summer and we have a house about a mile down the road from theirs. Me, Jeremiah, Conrad, Belly, and Steven have been inseparable since we were 5 and always look forward to the summers in Cousins when all 5 of us are together. Belly and Steven live like 3 hours away from Con Jer and I, but for some reason we never see the Conklins  in any season other than summer.

Todays a big day because Belly and Steven are getting to the Fisher house and that's when we officially consider it the first day of summer.

I wish I could be there when the Conklins show up, but this summer it's just me in the family Cousins house. My parents are out on business and Cora is staying at a friends beach house because I'm not trusted to take care of her. The girl is 15, I don't think she needs to be babysat, but my parents think otherwise.

The only reason they even let Cora come to Cousins this summer is because it's her debutante season. It's a little ridiculous, but I guess it's tradition in our family, even I was forced to do it last year. The only thing that made it bearable was Jer going with me.

Anyways, I have the Cousins house all to myself so I'm still pretty busy unpacking, getting grocery's, and making sure I have everything ready to make this summer as stress free as possible for myself.

Right now I'm going through my bags and unpacking everything before I lose any and all motivation to do so. The doorbell ringing did just that and I threw the clothes in my hands on the bed before going downstairs to get the door.

I opened the door to find my boyfriend looking down at me with a grin, "Hi Ken," he said and I laughed before giving him a kiss.

"What're you doing here, I thought Belly and Steven got here today," I asked and Jer shrugged.

"They did, but I got bored and wanted to see if you needed any help," he said and I shook my head with a grin.

"You sure you wanna commit to that before you see my room," I replied and he threw me over his shoulder making me scream. "Jer," I said through laughter as he ran up the stairs.

"Woah," he said when he saw my room and then laughed as he threw me down on the bed. "You weren't kidding, you are incredibly messy," still laughing I shook my head.

"C'mere," I said and Jer grinned before jumping onto me and flopping so I was trapped. This only triggered more laughter from both of us before he propped himself up and kissed me.

It was sweet kisses through the laughter, but once the laughter died down it quickly became a heated make out. I broke the kiss, "Jer I love you, but I really have to unpack." Both of us laughed and he gave me a quick kiss before rolling off me and standing up.

"Than let's get this over with so I can," he started to say as he pulled me up but I hit his chest with a laugh before he could finish that sentence. "What? I was gonna say go out to lunch," Jeremiah said with a grin and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sure pretty boy, sure," I said and pressed one more kiss to his lips before starting to fold the clothes on my bed.

-

The two of us managed to get most of my clothes put away before we ended up going to lunch and then the Fisher house.

Typically, Con Steven and Jer go out to the first bonfire of the summer and I stay back with Bells and their moms, but this year I figured I might as well go with them. All of us had been hanging out in the living room before Belly went to go swim and the moms went to start the brownies.

Jer and I went upstairs cause he needed to change and I'm not sure where the other boys went, but Steve met up with us as we were headed back downstairs to head out. When we went out through the back door, Belly was in the pool and Conrad was sitting with his legs in. I nudged Jer and he went wide eyed before grinning down at me, "Con you coming?"

"Yeah yeah let's go," he replied to his brother and glanced back at Belly before leaving with the four of us.

"Love you Bells, see you in a few," I shouted and heard a love you too in the distance as I hopped into the passenger seat.

Con and Steven were taking mini shots in the back of the car and Jer and I shared a look and laughed before I turned the music up, "What playlist," I asked.

"Cornhole," Con said and Steven looked between the three of us.

"Why the fuck is that a playlist," he asked before all of us broke down laughing.

"In October we were all at some lame event playing cornhole and the music sucked so we made a playlist and blared it over the shitty music in the backyard," Jeremiah replied and Steven laughed.

"Yeah the three of us ended up in massive trouble because apparently this kid that was the dj was actually the people running the event's son," I added and his mouth dropped.

"Jesus," Steven laughed before taking another mini shot.

"Titos please," I said and stuck my hand back. Conrad put one of the mini shots in my hand and I thanked him before downing the shot.

Jere glanced at me with a grin and mouthed 'hot' before looking me up and down and then turning toward the road. I laughed and interlocked my hand over the one resting on my thigh currently.

-

A/N ok 1 this is super short

2 i promise it'll get better

3 it will be rather dramatic and a little different from the show and books

4 i wrote this chapter from my phone not laptop so i'm not thinking straight 😁