𝟏𝟏

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟖𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. To make the situation more comical, Jeremiah had slept over and answered the door for me because I couldn't be bothered to get up. 

I heard Jeremiah laugh and then he yelled, "Kendall you're never gonna believe who had the audacity to show up at your front door."

"Be down in a sec," I said and put on some Nike pros so I wasn't just in a t-shirt. 

I walked down the stairs and laughed when I saw who was at the door. An arm was immediately wrapped under my shirt and around my waist protectively and I grinned.

"So what brings you to the Avaria residence," I asked the girl who's arms were crossed on her chest. 

"I couldn't sleep because of the text you sent last night," she said and I turned into Jer to muffle a laugh.

"And this is my problem how," I replied and she sighed.

"I want to know what Conrad sent you," Belly stated and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, thats cute," I said and went to shut the door in her face but she caught my arm. "Don't touch me," I added and her hand returned to her side.

"Do all the years we spent together mean nothing," she asked and it was Jeremiah's turn to laugh which always makes me laugh too.

"Why don't you think about that statement and come back when you have something useful to say," he said and I smiled proudly.

"I mean we could just do what you did and secretly tip toe around you, but we're a little better than that. He said he's in love with Nicole," I stated and she went dead silent.

"No, that's not true. He would've told me-," Belly was cut off by me.

"Like he told Nicole about your kiss," I asked and she froze up again.

"I don't believe you," Belly replied and I shrugged.

"He's gonna have to do something big to win her back," Jer commented and I nodded.

"Yeah. I mean believe what you want but I wouldn't want you to lose sleep over something so he said she said," I said and she sighed. 

"Ken I love you," Jer said and I smiled before kissing him.

"Good luck Belly. I'd talk to him if I were you," I said before closing the door in her face like I'd been waiting to do since the second I saw her. 

"Y'know you're really hot when your confrontational," he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Even with you," I questioned and he grinned.

"Sometimes, but usually I'm more intimidated than anything," he replied and I laughed.

"Good," I stated and kissed him. 

He picked me up and carried me over to a barstool in the kitchen. 

"How do pancakes sound angel," Jer asked and I smiled. 

"Very good at the moment," I replied and kissed him again.

-

Jer had the day off. We met Nicole at a little shopping center to hangout and update her on what had happened. Near the end of our shopping excursion, Jeremiah and I repeated what had happened and she had a proud grin once she stopped laughing.

"Kendall you are my favorite person in the world, but I do wish it was me that slammed a door in her face," is what Nicole said after we finished the story. 

"If the opportunity arises I'll keep her entertained until you get there to close the door," I replied and she laughed.

"Thank fuck for Kendall Avaria, we could use more of you," she said and Jer nodded.

"Glad we have the one and only though," he said and Nicole rolled her eyes.

"My cringe-free heart hurts around you sometimes," Nicole replied and I laughed.

Jer looked at me in mock hurt and I patted his back, "It's okay, we all have our moments," I said sarcastically and he laughed. 

"Sometimes I think we're too mean, and then I remember that it doesn't matter because we're the only ones that matter," Nicole said to me and I laughed again. I never stop laughing around Nicole and neither does she.

"I'll drink to that," I agreed and Jer laughed.

"You guys terrify me at times," he said and Nicole and I grinned before simultaneously saying, "Good."

"It'll teach you to be on your toes," Nicole said and I nodded in agreement. 

Jer looked down at his phone and then to me, "Mom wants to have you over for dinner, just us."

"I can do that if there's no stomach pain," I said and the two started dying of laughter. 

"That's the best nickname yet," Nicole said through her laughter and Jeremiah nodded.

"Thanks I try," I replied and she shook her head with a grin.

"There won't be," Jer reassured me once he calmed down. "She's going on a date with Con and won't be back till late."

"Unless they talk it out and she leaves early," the voice of reason which is Nicole said and I sighed as we got closer to the parking lot. 

"It'll be fine," I said and she shrugged.

"Text me if I can slam a door in her face please," Nicole added and I nodded.

"Anything for you," I said as she hopped in her car.

"Bye love you Ken," Nicole said and I blew her a kiss as she drove away while Jer waved.

"So what would you like to do boyfriend," I turned towards him and he rested his arms on my waist.

"I saw a cute dress in that window, you wanna try it," he asked and I nodded.

"Sure," I said and met halfway for a quick kiss.

"Lets go angel," Jer stated and I smiled.

Things are finally getting better. 

-

A/N

thank u KenadieCastle for the wonderful nicknames of stomach, tummy, and other varieties of the disease that is Belly. 

also I'm back from my vacation 😁 

i'll be able to update more now :)