𝟐𝟏*

[𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐮𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔. 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠]

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳

"𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝," 𝐉𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. I rolled my eyes but smiled, the empty beach and secluded area much too appealing to disagree.

"Perfect," I agreed and twisted on his lap to look at the shoes.

Picking up the shoes from behind me, I held them up and looked at the halfway done sneakers before laughing. "Guess you win love," he hummed with a grin and tugged at the hem of my shirt before I helped him pull it off me.

"This bikini is so annoying," I sighed as I pulled the straps back up on my shoulders.

"I love it," he stated, running a hand from my jaw to my shoulder as he casually knocked the strap back off causing both of us to laugh.

My laughter was cut short when I felt his lips against my neck. One hand slipped to the buttons on my jean shorts to undo them while a finger ran along the bottom strap of my bikini top making it hard to think about anything. One of my hands found his neck and directed the boy back to my lips.

As Jeremiah kissed me, the fingers twisted in the strap of my top pulled me closer before he broke the kiss for a second, "Can I touch you angel?" The sweetness of his tone reminded me partly of why I fell in love with him in the first place. His caring nature always appeared before anything else and drew me in the second we met. 

"Yes, anywhere you want lover boy," I replied and he smiled before instantly reconnecting our lips. I shivered at the contact when his cold hands connected with the warm skin of my boobs. The delicate way in which he circled around my skin made me shiver despite the blazing sun begging to fry us.

One of my hands found peace in tangling in Jeremiah's hair while the other trailed up and down his back. It seemed as though my hands were attempting to keep him as close as possible, like the instant I let go I'd realize I was dreaming and I never had him in the first place. 

I was brought back to reality when I realized he'd pulled away and whispered, "You're gorgeous Kendall." 

Before I had fully heard him his lips were back on my neck and trailing down my stomach toward my shorts.

Wait, my shorts are off. When the fuck did he get my shorts off? 

Oh well.

Jeremiah wrapped his arms around me and laid down on top of me all while still creating what will be an incredibly visible trail of hickeys down me. As he reached my hips he placed lighter kisses down my thighs and legs. 

His teasing grin had appeared as he slowly kissed all the way down my right shin and back up before moving to my left leg and doing the same.

"Jeremiah," I stated- or tried to at least, my voice spiking as he made his way up my left leg.

He paused and looked up at me, the smug smile making its way closer to my lips. "Say it again," Jer said, his entire body hovering over mine. The lips I've always loved were hovering just above mine. "Say it again," he repeated as his right hand played with the tie on my bikini bottoms.

"Jere-," I started to say as he pulled the tie to undo it making my breath stop for a second, "miah," I ended and his grin grew, never leaving when he connected our lips.

The hand by my legs gripped tighter on my thigh, his thumb rubbing against my bikini line making my breathing effectively stop working. 

"It's cute," Jer said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What is," I asked and he shrugged.

"That you're all worked up and I haven't even gotten inside you angel," he whispered and if I hadn't been so focused on the feeling of his hands my jaw would've dropped.

Before I could process what he had said Jer had dropped so that he's hovering over my thighs, looking up at me with the same grin that hadn't left his face for a second. I nodded and the smile widened as he started kissing the inside of my thighs, one hand moving to hold them in place while the other untied the other string and tossing the bikini bottoms off to the side.

"God I love you," Jeremiah practically groaned and the reverberations of his voice against the day old hickeys he were replacing was enough for me to tug on his hair a little harder. 

A deep chuckle fell from the boy's lips as I sucked in a breath due to he contact those lips had on my clit. "Holy shit Jeremiah," I said and I swear I could feel the smirk against me.

"You're doing good angel," Jer stated but I could hardly hear the words as the feeling of his breath had my stomach sinking more than I ever thought it could. Admittedly I was wrong because the second his tongue started flicking my stomach dropped even more than before.

I'm not sure how much time passed before I felt two fingers plunge into me but god did I feel it. This wasn't the first time this boy had done this- no far from it actually, but somehow every time he does it feels like I've never experienced anything quite like it before. 

"Jer-," I started to say and he just hummed against me. "Fuck," is all I managed to say as his fingers curled inside of me.

How long had he been eating me out? No clue. How long did it take for me to finish and for him to literally lick me clean? Couldn't tell you. What is he doing at the moment?

Jeremiah Fisher was still hovering over my thighs, placing sloppy kisses along my hips and legs with the grin that never seems to leave. He stopped to look at me probably noticing that I was admiring everything about him. 

After licking the rest of me off of his fingers, Jer moved to hover above me once more. "I think I won just as much from that as you," he said with a grin and I laughed.

"I don't know about that lover, I mean lil Jer seems to be awake," I laughed and he did too.

"It's fine angel, I'd take you over him any day," Jer stated and I couldn't help the smile forming on my face.

"You sure," I asked and he nodded before pressing a sweet kiss to my lips.

"Can I tie this back on you so we can swim," the boy asked while holding up the bikini bottoms making me laugh.

"Feel free," I replied and he kissed me again.

-

A/N okay so um

hi

hello

how's ur day

if u don't comment i'm deleting this chapter because it was awkward to write and idk if i hate it or not yet. so. um. lmk. yeah thanks 

100% did not proof read bc again. awkward. but yeah

k bye