𝟎𝟗

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳

𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭. I spent my whole day at Nicole's uncontrollable crying with her on her bed. We were gonna go outside at one point, but the universe decided to mirror my emotions with a downpour of rain. Around 7pm we went out for dinner at a little restaurant that we found a few years ago and never told anyone about. It's always been our place to get away from anyone we might know because it was truly a tiny taco place. 

The workers know our orders and we paid before even saying anything because they'd already rung up and started on our food. We thanked them and sat down before looking at each other and laughing. 

"Why have we even been crying," I asked and wiped the tear that was starting to fall down my face.

She laughed and mimicked me to wipe her own tear, "I have no idea Ken. Fuck the Fisher boys."

"I wish I could right now, I miss Jer," I laughed and she shook her head.

"No we're not doing that," Nicole said and laughed too. "I'm not even missing that, just the comfort and stability I got from Con- Conrad. Despite him not always being the most present, when he was, it was so peaceful and fulfilling and I'm gonna miss that, but oh well."

"I know and it fucking sucks. I don't know if I can- or even should leave Jer. I just can't believe Conrad kissed her and then she turned around and kissed Jeremiah. Even in my player era I didn't ever go for anyone taken," I sighed and Nicole nodded.

"My hoe era was never destructive to taken people," she agreed and held her head in her hands.

"I just don't get it- shit it's Jer," I said as I looked at my phone that was ringing.

"Answer it, it's okay," she said and I nodded and walked outside.

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄:

𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒚

𝒎𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒏

"Kendall you answered- wait have you been crying? Do you need me to come over? I'll bring food," he said and I shook my head but couldn't help my smile.

"It's okay Jer. I'm out to dinner with Nicole. What's up," I asked and he tilted his head a little.

"Look, something happened last night. I'm not expecting you to believe me, because I don't think I would with how shitty I've been recently. But, Isabel asked me to the deb ball last night and then kissed me. I pushed her off me and said no to the ball and told her to stay away from me. I'm sorry and I don't know why she did it. I also feel like shit for answering her call over yours last night when I knew you were at a party alone. I don't know why I did it, but it's never happening again. I think I just assumed you were calling about a ride, but it was stupid of me because why would you call 13 times for a ride? I feel like shit and I really want to be around you while you're running through what I assume is every emotion imaginable," he stated in what I think was the most serious voice I've ever heard him apologize to me with?

"Jer I believe you and I'm really grateful that you let me know. Taylor sent me a video of the whole thing last night, I assume she knew what Belly was gonna do? I don't know, but I do know that you pushed her off you and it's on her. I'm more upset about the second thing. You're the person I wanted to be around when I was losing consciousness and you have no idea how lucky it was that Nicole answered at all. I know that you were preoccupied, but if I'm calling you more than 3 times in a row it's probably urgent. I'm not even sure how I was able to stay conscious long enough to call you that many times. If we're gonna stay together you need to step it up Jeremiah. I love you a lot and could not stand to lose you, but if you keep fucking up this often I can't deal with it. I need you to try, please," I replied, the tears that hadn't been far off before this, now running down my face again.

"I will, I promise. I'm still processing that you knew, but I'm not surprised that it was planned. I truly am really sorry Kenny. I want to make it up to you and I don't think I ever fully can, but I'm going to try. Can I come get you later tonight? We can go to the beach we went to last summer and look at the stars and talk," he offered.

"Maybe, I need to talk to Nicole first. She's having a rough time with Con and I want to be there for her," I said and he nodded.

"Whatever works angel. If we don't go tonight can I get you in the morning," Jer asked and I nodded.

"Yeah that'll work. Okay my foods done. I'll call you later, love you Jeremiah," I said and he grinned. 

Since the two of us started saying 'i love you', there's been a running joke about how formal full first names sounded and whenever we said each others first name it would make us laugh. He started saying Kendall at the end of phone calls in an attempt to make me laugh and since then it's been a running thing unless we're extremely mad at each other. That's only happened once and looking back it wasn't even a fight worth having.

"Love you more Kendall," Jer replied and I hung up.

-

I took a deep breath and walked back inside to Nicole and our tacos waiting for me. 

"How'd it go," she asked and I half smiled.

"Pretty well actually, he instantly told me about Belly last night and I'm glad he's actually communicating for once. Ironically, when he was talking about how he didn't answer the phone he said he didn't know why and he acknowledged that it was shitty and said he would make it up to me? At least he was honest," I said with a dry laugh and Nicole rolled her eyes. "At the end once it was a little calmer, he offered to pick me up and go to the beach the two of us used to go to last summer and look at t he stars, but I told him I was gonna stay with you," I added and she set down her taco.

"Kendall Avaria you're going to the beach. Don't worry about me, allow me to wallow in self pity for the night and save your relationship so that we both don't end up alone forever. One of us needs to save it and I'd rather it be you because your relationship still has a chance. Please go Da," Nicole stated and I laughed. 

One night Nicole and I were just fucking around and were going on and on about how people make stupid two letter nicknames for their friends that just sound idiotic. From the ashes rose Da and Co. 

"Co, are you sure? I feel like shit leaving you alone when we could cry together," I replied and she shook her head.

"I'll be fine Da, seriously," Nicole assured and reached across the table to hold my hand. 

"I love you Co Co," I stated and she smiled.

"Love you more Da Da," she said and we both laughed.

-

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒:

𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

im back at nicoles

still down for the beach?

𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲

yes i'll be there in 15

i love you kenny

𝐦𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐧

love you more jerry

-

A/N beach will be next chapter 😁 

so will some other drama that surprisingly won't be about jer and ken! yay! applause *insert laugh track here*