𝟎𝟓

𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑨𝑳𝑳

𝐉𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟗𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. They barely even acknowledged us before going to the kitchen. Now a normal person would probably find that odd, but we've always just walked into each others houses whenever. I figured they were probably just getting ice cream or something and moved in closer to Jeremiah.

"They'll probably be out in a few," Jer started to say but was cut off by Conrad and Steven opening the front door holding popsicles. 

"Peace," is all Conrad said before both of them were gone and we heard the car pull out of the driveway.

Both of us laughed and Jer looked at me for a sec, "Wait can I use your phone for the apple tv remote?"

I shrugged and handed it to him and he grinned before tossing my phone on the couch next to him and standing up. I quickly realized what was happening and screamed as he threw me over his shoulder and started sprinting through the pool deck doors and jumped into the pool. 

"Jeremiah Fisher I swear," I said and splashed him as both of us laughed. "This shirt is white you idiot," I added and he just laughed more.

"I don't mind," he replied and swam over to me. 

Wrapping his arms around my waist Jer pulled me into him and I couldn't help but smile at the way he was looking at me. God the way he looks at me makes me never want to be without him. It also makes me want to- nevermind.  

"You're cold," he whispered and I laughed.

"Hm I wonder why," I said sarcastically and he laughed too as he lifted me up and kissed me.

"My gorgeous angel," Jer said as he broke the kiss and held me closer, one of his hands slipping under the back of my shirt and making its way up my back. If the name wasn't enough to make me melt, that sure as hell was and he knows it.

"Wanna get out, it's freezing in here," I asked and he smirked.

"A shower sounds nice," he agreed and I laughed.

-

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐥

𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐥

wanna go to the farmers market in 10?

𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧

yeah down

jer just left

want me to pick u up?

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐥

kinda wanna walk

can i drive to ur house and then we 

could walk from there?

𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧