Imagine 1 (SkyxRivenxReader)

Prompt: 1. "You're okay, we're here, you just have to trust me.", 68. "She's going to die if we don't get her out of here.", and 70. "You can't die, you won't die, please don't die!"
POV: 3rd person

"It's been three weeks since she's been missing Riven, and then we finally found a lead for you and Sky to follow and you're telling me no?" Silva said.

"Yes! We have to admit she's dead!" Riven yelled.

"Riven, check it out with me. If we don't find anything we can declare her dead, alright?" Sky said.

"Fine, but I am telling you, she's dead," Riven declared. They got onto a motorbike and started traveling to their destination. They heard screaming when they arrived and rushed into the building swords at the ready. They dropped them when they saw a pale girl hanging from the sealing. They instantly knew it was Y/n.

"Hey Y/n, you're okay, we're here, you just have to trust me," Sky said as he tried to calm his sister.

"Sky look," Riven said. Y/n clearly had a large stab wound that went just below her heart. "She's going to die if we don't get her out of here."

"Hey Y/n, can you hear me?" Sky asked. Y/n nodded her head a bit. "Ok, I'm going to hand you to Riven. We're going to take you back to Alfea and Ben's going to treat you. You'll be better in no time." With that Riven walked over and carefully picked her up off the ground. He brought her back to the bike and wrapped her arms and legs around him. She snuggled close to him to get warm.

"Holy shit she' freezing!" Riven whisper yelled.

"I know. Just don't let her fall asleep," Sky told him. Riven wrapped his jacket around Y/n. Sky took off as fast as he could.

About half way through the trip Y/n whispered to Riven, "I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to sleep now."

"Hey no, you can't die, you won't die, please don't die!" Riven pleaded. She tried but in the end she fell asleep. Riven put two fingers on the pulse point on the side of her neck. The moment Silva called her pulse stop.

"Are you guys on your way back?" he questioned.

"Yep, and we have Y/n," Sky said.

"See, I..." Silva went to say something but Riven interrupted him.

"Don't say I told you so, Y/N's dead. She doesn't have a pulse."

"Damn it!" Sky shouted. He punched the handle causing the bike to slightly jerk to the right. Silva sighed and hung up.

When Riven and Sky showed up to school Bloom, Stella, Beatrix, Saul, and Ben greeted the boys at the door. Ben took Y/N's body away from Riven and Saul went with him. Beatrix took Riven's hand and hugged him while he sobbed. Bloom and Stella brought Sky up to his dorm.

"Hey, hey Riven, do you want to talk about it?" Beatrix asked.

"She's dead, she died in my arms!" Riven yelled. "I could have saved her!"

"Hey! Hey, you're ok though. She's in a better place, she's not in pain anymore," Beatrix said. Riven turned around at the sound of cars pulling up. It was the Solarian guard.

"What are they doing here?" Silva asked. Queen Luna stepped out of the middle car.

"Saul Silva you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Andreas," Luna said.

"Attempted murder?" Sky said, when he said that out popped Andreas. The guards took Silva away. Andreas walked over to Sky.

"Sky, nice to see you again. Now, where is your sister?" he asked.

"She's dead."