Imagine 4 (SaulxReader)

Edited:❌
Description:Y/n has a nightmare
Crossover: Harry Potter
POV:Reader/Changing

I was running through the halls and saw Percy, Fred, and George at the end of the hall. I saw a deatheater shooting a curse at a wall. I couldn't do anything, I was stuck, I couldn't move. I watched as the life faded from Fred's eyes. I ran after the deatheater and shot a flame towards him, killing him without a second thought. I looked over and saw Voldemort behind me.
He attempted to kill me but missed. We fought and fought and fought. I was getting tired reader to let him kill me, but Harry intervened, and they ran off chasing after each other. That's when I saw it. My sister lying on the ground. "Lavender!" I yelled. I knelt next to her, and then I felt someone grab my shoulder.

3rd Person POV

Sky ran into Saul's room. "Silva!" he said, waking the older male.

"What?" Saul asked.

"It's Y/n, she's having a nightmare and no one can wake her up." Saul jumped out of bed and ran to Y/N's room. He entered and grabbed the girls shoulder.

Y/N's POV

I immediately flipped the person over, and I put my arm across his neck. "Y/n it's me!" the person chocked out. I still held me arm there. "Y/n, darling, it's Saul!" With that Y/n I let go, and jumped out of the bed crying.

"I'm so sorry," I cried.

"Hey it's ok, you just had a nightmare."

"No I hurt you."

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm fine. You're safe, everyone is ok. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Ok." The couple sat down on the bed. "I was back at Hogwarts. I was running through a hallway when I couldn't move anymore. I watched someone I saw as a brother dye in front of my eyes. I killed the person who did it. I had never killed anyone before. Suddenly Voldemort was behind me and we were fighting. He got some good hits on me. Harry took my place fighting Voldemort when I got tired. I saw my sister and ran to her. She was dead. I couldn't, and didn't do anything to help her when I could have. So many people I could have helped died that night because I wasn't fast enough or because I froze up. The worst part about it is that I don't regret killing that deatheater."

"And you shouldn't. Imagine how many lives you saved because you killed that deatheater. I don't know what you went through those years but you're safe, they can't get you here."

"That's what I'm worried about Saul, what if they can? What if they come and they hurt the people I love and care about? I can't go through that again. I can't lose you. I know, it's selfish but I can't feel the pain of losing everyone and everything again."

"It's not selfish at all, you've done so much. Basically been to hell and back, and you survived a war."

"But I shouldn't have. I should have taken my sister place, I should have jumped in front of Cedric, I should have told Tonks not to come, I should have stop Remus from coming, I could have done so many things that I didn't do. I could have saved so many more people, and ya, some of them deserved something bad, like imprisonment, for what they did, but no one deserves to die."

"This is the survivors guilt talking. You did everything you could in the heat of the moment, and sometimes you can't stop someone from dying. I can assure you one thing, you'll never loose me."

"And you'll never loose me."

Two years later. Saul's POV

I watched as the burned one killed Y/n. I yelled for Sky to let me go so I could help her but he never did. Soon I was being pulled away by someone.

Y/n made a promise she couldn't keep.

A/N: Do I like making sad imagines/stories? Yes, yes I do. It's bad I know, but sometimes I need to read something sad and I can't always find that so I write something sad. Why do I need to read something sad? I have no clue, sometimes I'm just in the mood to cry.