Imagine 2 (Farah x Reader)

Description: "Could you do one of Farah Dowling X Female Fairy Reader in a 3rd person point of view with the talking as Farah smokes a cigarette and the reader confesses her feelings for her and it ends happily."
Requested by: sigh100
POV:3rd person

Y/n returned to Alfea at the request of Farah Dowling. They were good friends when they went to school together. Y/n had ended up gaining a crush on Farah but never said anything. She left Alfea and went on to become a powerful mind fairy. Farah had requested she come back to teach the younger mind fairies.

She walked into the school and to the office. She knocked on the door and Farah opened it. "Y/n, thank you for coming on such sort notice."

"All for you," the girl replied.

"Shall we talk?"
"We shall." The two sat down at Farah's desk. Farah picked up a cigarette and begins to smoke it. She offered some to Y/n. "No thank you."

"So, this should be pretty easy. You just have to teach the freshman how yo get a basic control over their powers," Farah said. It was obvious the girl was zoned out while look at Farah. "Are you ok dear?" Farah asked.

"I like you," the girl blurted out. Farah tilted her head and looked at the girl. "Oh my god, I am so so so sorry. I don't know why I said that. You obviously don't like me back in that way." Farah shut Y/n up by kissing her on the lips.

"I do like you in that way Y/n."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now I think we should finish organizing your schedule, and then how about I take you out for dinner?"

"I would love that."