Imagine 7 (Saul Silva x OC)

Species: Blood Witch
Description of OC: Red hair, green eyes
Name: Eliza
Sad
Prompts: 132. "Are you flirting or starting a fight?", 133. "You here to finish me off, sweetheart?", and 144. "Are you going to yell at me too? I deserve it."
Eliza's POV

I knocked on Saul's door, the feeling of the wood against my hand. After him not answering the door for two minutes, I started walking away. "You here to finish me off, sweetheart?" Saul said, as he came out of the house. Little Sky came running out as well. The impact of a body hitting me made me laugh.
"Hello little one," I said. "I need to talk to Silva for a little bit." He nodded before running into the flowery fields.
"Welcome darling, you look lovely," Saul said, as he passed me a sword.
"Are you flirting or starting a fight?" I asked.
"Why can't it be both?" he asked.
"Because then I'll want to kiss you, and Sky could see and then he'll be all grossed out," I told Saul. He laughed and dropped his sword. He gave me a big hug and twirled me around. I laughed and yelled for him to put me down. He eventually did and I felt the ground beneath my feet.
"I'm so glad you're home," Saul said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I can't cook to save my life," Saul said. "We've been eating take out every night since you left."
"I left you pre-made food. All you have to do was pit it in the microwave!" I said.
"Well I'm sorry that I broke the microwave!" he said. I paused for a moment. "Shit! I was not supposed to say anything."
"How did you break the microwave?" I asked almost laughing.
"Andreas came over before we had some super big meeting. I put one of your pre-made meals in the microwave, not realizing it wasn't microwave safe. It exploded in the microwave and the damn thing caught on fire."
"Saul for the love of the gods, I put a label that said 'not microwave safe container' on all the ones you couldn't microwave. How did you manage to miss a sticker that was bigger than the container its self!" At this point in time I was laughing so loud that Luna could probably hear me.
"So how was the mission?" Saul asked, as we sat at the table.
"It was alright. That's what I needed to talk to you about," I said. Saul sat straighter in his chair. He was wearing a worried expression. He did grab my hand for comfort though, most likely seeing my worried face. "When I was on the mission we found a portal...to the realm of darkness." I looked at him to see his reaction. He had a straight face and shifted a little in his chair. "We needed someone to close it an so I offered. I'm not here physically. Farah said that she could hold up a call in between the realms till about an hour after sundown." Saul looked shocked.
"The sun is already set. I have less then an hour with you?" he said.
"Are you going to yell at me. I deserve it," I said.
"No, I'm not going to yell at you, and also you don't deserve it. You saved the world. I just wish you talked to me first," he said.
"We didn't have that time. If we waited any longer the portal could have let people there out. The shadow monster more specifically," I said. Suddenly Sky ran into the house. I started to feel the call ending so I looked at Sky. "Hey little one. I need to tell you something." Sky was only two, and so I wasn't going to actually tell him where I was going and what happened, but he needed to understand I wasn't coming back. "I'm going away," I told him.
"For how long?" he asked.
"A while," I told him. I picked him up with Saul's help. I could see he had an idea that I was going to disappear soon, so he didn't want me to drop Sky.
"But I still need you," he said. "Who's going to teach me how to slay a dragon?"
"Well, I don't know about slaying a dragon, but I think Silva and your dad can teach you a lot about fighting," I told him. "And hey when I get back, you're probably going to be all grown up and tough, that you'll need to save me," I said.
"I like that idea," he said. I laughed.
"Of course you do. I'll see you again Sky, I promise. Now I need to say one last private thing to Silva so why don't you go upstairs," I said.
"Will you read me a story?" he asked.
"If I have sometime, but I'm not sure," I said. He nodded and ran upstairs.
"I'll miss you," he said. "Also don't make promises you can't keep. You have no idea if you'll come back or not."
"No, I know I'm not coming back. The only way to get back is if another portal opens and I leave that way," I tell him. He had tears in his eyes. He pulled me into the kiss, and then I began to fade away. "I love you Saul Silva," I said to him.
"I love you Eliza," he said. I slowly looked around, I was back in the realm of darkness. I punched the side of the tower I was leaning on.
"Don't worry darling," Marion said, as she gave me a hug. "Our loved ones will find us eventually."

A/N: To those who don't know who Marion is. She is Bloom's biological mother in Winx Club. Since we don't know her actual name in Fate the Winx Saga, I decided I wanted to use that one. Also do you guys want a part two? Have a lovely day.