Imagine 3 (StellaxReader)

Edited:❌
Prompts: 81. "Dead men tell no tales.", and 84. "Why are you staring at me?"
POV:Reader

"Sky! Sky! Sky!" I said while jumping up and down.

"What Y/n?" he asked.

"Silva said I need to practice my fighting skills," I said.

"Ok?"

"Can you help me?"

"Sure." With that we got on a mat and started to spar. Sky got the upper hand and pushed me onto the mat. "Remember Y/n, dead men tell no tales, and you most certainly would have been dead."

"Oh leave her alone Sky!" Stella, my girlfriend, yelled.

"Have you come to protect your little girlfriend Stella?" Riven mocked. Stella just rolled her eyes.

"Riven!" I yelled.

"What!"

"Let's go around!"

"Alright. You are so going to lose." He jumped onto the mat and Sky jumped off. He went to punch but I grabbed his hand and twisted it. I did a cartwheel sill holding his hand and wrapped my legs around his neck. Then sideways rolled onto the ground bringing him down with a thump.

"And Y/n won!" Silva yelled walking over.

"Who's the loser now Riven?" I asked. He just rolled his eyes. I laughed and got down from the mat. I walked over to Stella and gave her a kiss. I pulled away and noticed her staring at me. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because your beautiful," she said. She tapped my nose with her index finger and then walked away. I grabbed my phone and ran after her.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you more."