Imagine 5 (RivenxReader)

Edited:❌
Prompt: 75. "You said you would die for me so prove it.", 120. "Are you really going to leave without asking me the question you've been dying to ask?", and 121. "I think I'm in love with you and that scares me half to death."
POV: 3rd person

Y/n was running through the maze. Her and Riven had accidentally split up. She heard growling and then a scream. She ran in the direction. "Riven!" she screamed.

"Y/n!" Riven ran over. He was bleeding profusely from the wound on his leg. The burned one came over. "You said you would die for me so prove it." Y/n gave him a look and stood between the burned one and Riven. Using her powers she found it's heart and latched onto it. She crushed it and the burned one disappeared leaving a stone. Riven's cut healed. She picked up the stone and then helped Riven out of the maze.

"Five minutes and Thirty-eight seconds," Silva said. Y/n let out a sigh. She handed the stone to Silva. Riven could walk on his own again. They sat down on a bench and drank there water, though Y/n was pretty sure Riven had something a little stronger than water in his bottle. Riven got up to leave.

"Are you really going to leave without asking me the question you've been dying to ask?" the fairy asked.

"I don't know what your talking about," Riven replied.

"Don't lie to me Riven," the girl said.

"Fine! Why did you actually stand between me? I was just joking about the whole dying for me bit!"

"Because, I think I'm in love with you and that scares me half to death!" Y/n clasped her hand over her mouth. "I don't know why I said that." With that she ran off. She knocked on Beatrix's door after running for what felt like hours.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Beatrix asked.

"I need some place to hide. Riven would suspect me to be in my dorm. I'll texted Headmistress Dowling to see if it's alright if I take 'leave' to visit my family in Solaria, but Riven would just ask my sister if I was there, and I just really need a place to hide and with someone I know what sell me out. You won't sell me out right?"

"No I won't sell you out. You better come in quick before anyone see's you though." The girls rushed into the dorm. Y/n sat on Beatrix's couch.

"You have an entire apartment to yourself?"

"Yep! It's super cool. I got to chose any of the rooms I wanted."

"That's cool!"

"You can choose a room to, seeing as you are probably going to be here a while."

"Thanks."

"No problem princess."

"Princess?"

"You know, because your the princess of Solaria?"

"Oh ya, lol." Beatrix and Y/n laughed.

"Want to tell me what happened?"

"Short version, Riven and I were training to fight a burned one. Riven made a joke. I jumped in between the burned one and Riven because he was hurt. Riven got mad at me for it. I accidentally let it slip that I liked him and know I'm seeking help from you."

"Why'd you choose me?"

"Because, Riven doesn't think we like each other so me hiding here would seem like a completely impossible thing."

"Makes sense."

Two months later

"Beatrix open this door!" Y/n heard someone yell. People were starting to realize that she wasn't on 'leave' and that she ran away or got kidnapped. The running away thing was only said by a select few (Stella, my mother, and Beatrix), everyone else believed she was kidnapped. Y/n sighed. After the fifth time of this person knocking on the door. She sat up in her bed. Rolled her eyes. She then walked to the door, and used the peephole to see who it was. It was Riven.

"I'm right here Riven," Y/n heard Beatrix say.

"Y/n's been gone for two fucking months and you know something," Riven said.

"I don't," she lied.

"Don't lie!" Riven yelled. "Are you hiding her in your room?"

"No!" she yelled.

"If your not hiding her then open this door!"

"No!"

"Then your hiding something!" Riven slammed the girl into a chokehold. Beatrix started to tap on his arm. Y/n immediately opened the door.

"Riven stop!" She yelled. Riven faced her. Dropped Beatrix and kissed Y/n on the lips.

"I think I'm falling in love with you too," Riven whispered in her ear.