Imagine 7 Part 2 (Saul x OC)

Read Part 1 before Part 2 please! Thank you!

28 Years later
12 years since Bloom came to the realm of darkness.

Many years had passed, I couldn't tell you how many, but Marion and I had been joined by Marion's daughter, Bloom. I was very close to Bloom and tried to get her to open up. She didn't tell us much about how she got here, her friends, or what was going on in the Otherworld. She did talk about her life before the Otherworld, and about her upbringing, probably so Marion would feel closer to Bloom.
"Girls come down stairs! I made breakfast!" Marion yelled. Marion had become like a mother to me and Bloom a sister, even though I'm about twenty-five years older than her, being twenty five when she was born. We both raced from our rooms. Marion made the best food, she was even successful in making me like mushrooms and seafood, even though I had hated them all my life.
"Thanks Mom," Bloom said. Bloom had gotten used to calling Marion "Mom" and I thought that it was cute.
"Thank you Marion. It looks wonderful," I told her.
"Bloom! Sit up straight, your slouching!" Marion scolded. I laughed but stop when Marion gave me the "Marion look" as me and Bloom called it. You know the look when your Mom is scolding you for something extremely stupid but she finds important. It's that look. It's a very common look in this household given that Marion was raised a thousand years ago and has no idea about modern day, almost like your grandmother, but din't tell my grandmother I said that, she'd come back to life just to kick my ass and tell me that this is not how she raised me.
"I have an idea," Bloom stated. Marion finally sat down.
"What is it Bloom?" Marion asked.
"Every time we sit down for a meal or snack together, we have to share one new fact about ourselves," she said.
"I'm in if you guys are," I said. Marion agreed.
"Okay! I'll go first. I've killed people, bad people of course but still," she spoke. Marion and I didn't looked shocked.
"If you've killed a burned one, you've killed people," Marion told Bloom. Bloom did seem to get what Marion was telling her, but I did. Marion had confided in me that she had killed thousands of burned ones on her own. "My turn, I was actually married to Bloom's father, Oritel." Bloom seemed happy to even just hear her father's name, and I was happy for her.
"I had a boyfriend before I left the Otherworld," I said. Bloom looked intrigued.
Marion had an idea that Saul was my boyfriend, given that when I spoke about him she said and I quote, "your face lights up when you talk about Saul. You look ten times happier as if he were your pride and joy." I always laughed at her saying that My face didn't light up when, on the rare occasion, I talked about Saul Silva.
"Can you please tell us more about him?" Bloom asked. I shook my head. Bloom looked disappointed but understood that I didn't want to talk about him. Suddenly a splash of water sounded as if someone had jumped into the water a couple of yards away.
"I'll go check it out," I told the girls. I grabbed my sword from the umbrella stand that we never used.
Over the years I discovered that one, my blood-witch powers worked here without the assistance of a fairies magic, and second, I unlocked a dormant fairy blood line that dated back to Marion's time. Marion had told me that during her time, fairies, specialists, and blood-witches all got along. My great whatever grandparents was a fairy and a blood-witch, meaning that my family are the first and only magical hybrids. The same grandparents that created the hybrid blood line realized that their child was too powerful so they made the fairy side dormant. That grandmother was a snow and ice fairy, while the grandfather was a blood-witch. Marion helped unlock this power and I am forever grateful. We have yet to tell Bloom, given her experience with blood-witches, and we've always told her that I was a fairy.
I exited the house, sword in one hand and my powers ready to freeze someone in my other. I walked down the hill and to the water but there was no one there. I gave a good look around, but when I thought that I was safe, a sword was pressed to my throat. "Wonderful, this is exactly how I wanted to start the day," sarcasm lacing my voice.
"Who are you and where's Bloom!" a female demand. She walk in front of me and looked to be about twenty five or so. There seemed to be only two people, but I wasn't going to take my chances. I dropped my sword to my feet so if something did go wrong I could grab it.
"My name is Eliza. If you remove the sword from my next I can take you to Bloom. The girl nodded and the person removed the sword. I got a chance to finally see who was there. I counted four. "First introduced yourselves. Name and age please. I'll go first, my names Eliza and I'm biologically probably around fifty, give or take a few years. I'm probably way older if I'm being honest," I told them.
"Impossible, you look like you're twenty-seven," the girl with the sword said.
"That's how old I was when I came here," I told her. She nodded.
"I'm Musa, I'm Twenty-nine," sword girl, now known as Musa, informed me.
"I'm Stella, I'm Thirty," the super blond girl said.
"I'm Aisha, and I'm Twenty-nine," the girl with braids and dark hair said.
"And finally I'm Flora, I'm Twenty-nine," said the girl with short brown hair.
"Wonderful, now follow me," I told them. I picked up my sword from the ground and walk back home. I opened the door. "I made friends!" I yelled. Bloom and Marion were still sitting in the kitchen. "Ladies meet Bloom and Marion. Bloom and Marion meet, Musa, Stella, Aisha, and Flora," I introduced. Bloom jumped from her seat and the girls did a great big group hug.
"These are my best friends from Alfea!" Bloom was excited, I could tell by the smile on her face.
"Well then, it is lovely to meet you girls. We've heard about you," Marion said. I could tell she wanted to call herself Bloom's mother but didn't know if Bloom wanted her friends to know. I could tell that Bloom noticed to.
"This is my Mom, she's super awesome despite what the stories say," Bloom said.
"So cool," Flora said. I agreed.
"Well we have enough time to get us all back, if you girls want to come," Stella said.
"What do you mean?" Bloom, Marion, and I asked at the same time.
"She means that we were able to creat a portal to get you girls back to the Otherworld," Flora informed us.
"I'm down," Bloom said.
Marion agreed with Bloom. "It will be nice to see the world again." Everyone was now looking at me.
If I go back, I may not like what I see. Silva could have found love, he could be dead for all I know. Everyone I love could be gone, I could have no home to go back too. It will be nice though to see Alfea again. "I'll go. On one condition," I told them.
"Name it," Stella said.
"I get to leave when I want, no questions asked."
"Deal," the girls said. I packed all my stuff in my backpack before heading out the door. They were all waiting for me. When we get to the river a portal opens. I'm the last to walk through. I take one look back at the place I had called home for years. This was it, I'm going back to the Otherworld.