.28

i sat in my bedroom, sitting at the end of my bed in silence. I was so worried about Will, I really just wanted to see him. he told his parents, I can't imagine what he must be thinking about. I started getting even more worried when it started thundering and pouring rain. He's all alone out there..
As I was walking downstairs to grab another blanket from my living room to sleep with, I heard a knock on my door. i expected it to be Nancy, who always comes home late like this now.
I opened the door to see the fluffy, brunette boy that was soaked in rain water standing outside my door. I could see the pain in his eyes, he looked so emotionless.
I immediately gave him a hug, pulling him into my arms. He clung onto me as if he was holding on to his life.
he wasn't crying, he was just breathing really fast. I wanted to cry for him, i instead just hugged him.
i wrapped my arms around the back of his head, I pulled him inside my house, still clung to his body.
-"do you want to stay?" I whisper in his ear, feeling his head nod from my shoulder.
i started feeling him cry after a while, but when I looked him in the eye he wasn't crying. It was like there was nothing left for him to cry out of.
-"why don't you shower and meet me in my room, okay? I'll make your bed." I whisper, looking him in the eye.
he nodded silently before walking to the bathroom up the stairs and shutting the door behind him. I was now soaked, but I didn't mind. I changed out of my wet clothes and laid out pants and a shirt of mine for Will to wear once he got out.
I made my bed for will, I was giving it to him so that he would be comfortable, i was going to sleep on the floor.
while I was setting his bed up, he walked into my room with the clothes I got for him. the cut on his eye looked like it was getting worse.
-"woah, your eyebrow.. sit down. I'll be back." I pressed my hand against his back before walking to the bathroom to grab the first aid.
i sat down next to him after I walked back in and I gently rubbed antibiotics on it, making him flinch and wince.
-"sorry." I whispered, before putting a butterfly closure over it.
-"okay, that's better." I gave him a soft smile.
-"thanks." he replied with a weaker smile.
i put the first aid on my nightstand, and put my arm around him.
-"are you going to be okay?" I whispered.
he just nodded, looking down.
-"Will.."
-"I'll be okay." He finally spoke again, looking like he wanted to cry.
I looked at him for a while, waiting for him to look back. After a while, he looked up from his lap to me.
-"we aren't going to school tomorrow. I'll stay with you." I said.
-"you shouldn't be missing so many days for me, I'll be fine." He sighed, looking down again.
-"its not a choice, im staying with you tomorrow." I said, wrapping my warm arms around his colder body.
he smiled slightly, looking up at me. he started shivering, I could tell he was cold. It was cold outside and he was out there all day.
I took a hoodie out from my closet, it was my favorite hoodie. Mostly because will used to wear it all the time, it smelt liken him. He needed it more than me right now.
he thanked me, after putting it on over his head.
-"are you ready for bed?" I ask, before he responded with a nod.
i gave him a kiss on the cheek, before putting a blanket over him as he laid back.
i loved taking care of him, I could tell he felt safer.
-"you don't have to baby me so much, I'm fine." he chuckled.
-"I don't care." I smiled, running my hand through his hair before turning off the side lamp.
i laid down on the carpet floor, and pressed my head against the pillow. I was so glad Will was here, and that he was safe.
i felt so bad for him..
everything that Troy said about him was so not true.
wills succeeded in so much already.
I'm so proud of him.
I'm so crazy for him.
he's such a pure and genuine human being.
i love him.
I started hearing him breathing heavier and faster, it was faint but I could tell something was wrong.
-"Will?" I turned around.
-"can you come up here?" he whispered, shyly.
i slowly stood up from the floor and laid down behind him. once I was lying there, he rested his head against his chest as I rubbed circles on his back. That always made him calm, i didn't fall asleep until I was sure he was, which was confirmed by his soft snoring.
i smiled, as I fell asleep from under him.