.31

TW DESCRIPTION OF SA⚠️

later that night, I refused to leave Will alone since his mother couldn't stay all night. I wanted to stay with him over night until he left, I didn't want him to be lonely.
Hopper offered me a ride back home to grab a few things for myself and Will while I stayed, so he was waiting for me outside in the car and I was alone in wills room.
-"I'll be back okay? I love you." I whispered, kissing the side of his forehead that wasn't aching.
-"I love you." He replied with a raspy voice.
I smiled to myself before leaving the room and outside to the door, all my friends had left because it was almost midnight, so it was just Joyce, Jonathan, hop and I.
I walked outside where he was waiting and up front next to him.
-"ready kid?" He asked, as I replied with a yes.
we drove off down the street a few miles to my house, it didn't take him a while to find since it was right behind his.
-"this the one?" He asked, pulling by the street.
-"yep, I'll be quick." I said, jumping out.
i jogged inside the house and upstairs to my room. Nancy wasn't there, I assumed she was staying with steve that night since mom and dad weren't here.
I grabbed wills backpack for him, assuming he'd need it.
I grabbed a small blanket and pillow for me inside another bag along with some other clothes and stuff to last the 48 hours.
it only took me about five minutes before I was sure I was all packed up.
I rushed downstairs and locked the front door behind me as I left and walked to his car.
i shut the door and he started driving again..
About half way to the hospital, his car started dinging meaning he was low on gas.
-"shit!" He mumbled to himself before pulling off to a gas station.
-"I'll be back." He said, getting out and walking inside.
as I was alone, observing my surroundings, I noticed the notepad from earlier right next to me.
i knew I shouldn't open it, it's against wills privacy.
Will would be pissed if he knew.
But I was too curious..
i opened the notepad, looking to make sure Hopper wasn't coming before scanning from page to page.
It seemed like hours before I finally found the page with wills handwriting on it.
I hesitated to read, but my curiosity got the best of me.

I was washing my hands in the bathroom when Troy and James walked in, James had a knife. They wouldn't let me leave. He shoved me into the stall and locked himself in it with me and told me if I tried to escape, James would kill me. He turned me around against the wall, and started touching me. he was just touching my waist at first, I begged him to stop while crying but kept on saying he thought I'd like it and said I do this all the time. He started running his hands up my shirt, making me break down. No matter what I said, he wouldn't stop. I felt so powerless and kept thinking and accepting that I was going to get killed if I moved, so I had to let it happen. He started kissing the sides of my neck when he was touching me. when he started running his hands under my pants that's when I fought back. I tried running but they grabbed my leg and stabbed me. I ran out of the bathroom and that's when you found me. I didn't trip, I was stabbed. Troy told me if I told anyone, he'd kill me. And I felt like after that day, he didn't kill me. But something inside me died that day.

I didn't even know I was crying until I finished reading and heard hop pumping gas in his truck.
I wiped my tears and put the notepad back where it originally was.
I couldn't believe what I just read.
I felt sick to my stomach.
my breath was getting heavier, until I felt it.
I got out of the car and ran to the trash can next to hop and vomited inside of it. hopper groaned in disgust but came up to me when I wiped my mouth off with my sleeve.
"You alright?" He patted my back.
-"let's just go.." I sighed feeling disgusted, before hopping in the car again before him.

i can't believe I just read that.
I wish I hadn't read that.
i can't believe that happened to him.
i was beyond upset, with mixed emotions.
I was sad and angry at the same time. Angry at Troy for traumatizing Will like this, angry at James for stabbing him. But sad that Will felt this way.
i wanted to get revenge on Troy.
36 months isn't enough.
He needs real consequences.

•••

Once we got there and everyone had left us alone, I brushed my teeth and rinsed my disgusting mouth out before seeing will again.
I moved a chair next to his bed to sleep on and turned the TV on for Will.
-"are you okay? You look super pale.. are you sick?" He asked, worriedly.
-"no, don't worry about me will. I'm okay." I said, holding onto his hand but pulling away quickly.
-"you're freezing." I said, shook.
-"it's cold in here." He complained.
I walked over to my bag and pulled out my sweatshirt I brought, he thanked me before putting it on.
I sat down next to him, and put my blanket over me.
-"there's no way that's comfortable." He remarked.
-"it doesn't matter-"
-"yes it does! Come up here with me." He patted his hand next to him.
-"absolutely not. You're supposed to get plenty of rest in order to heal. You need to be comfortable not crowded." I snarled.
-"but i won't be able to sleep if you're not up here with me. Please?" He guilt tripped me, batting his eyes.
i hesitated, but groaned and sat up making him giggle.
-"you always give in to me." He smiled sweetly as I laid down next to him.
-"you're too hard to resist." I joked, making his face turn red a bit.
i laid down, with our faces inches away from each other. I looked at him, with guilt and love.
-"why are you looking at me like that?" He chuckled.
because I read your written confession.
-"because, I think you look pretty." I smiled, I wasn't lying. He always had an admiring look to him.
-"even with a concussion and a bruised up face?" He mumbled looked down.
-"especially with a concussion and bruised up face." I whispered back, as he looked up at me again.
-"you will always be beautiful to me, Will." I whispered, as he laughed.
-"that was so cheesy." He giggled.
-"shut up." I chuckled, looking at the ceiling and pouting.
He pulled my face towards him with his finger and kissed me. i prayed and hoped he couldn't taste the vomit I just puked up an hour ago.
with the look on his face when we pulled away, I assumed he couldn't.
He laid his head on my chest as I rubbed circles on his back.
even after I waited for him to fall asleep, I couldn't fall asleep after him. I couldn't stop thinking about what he wrote.
How he described it. He was trapped.. he couldn't do anything about it. What if he hadn't fought back? What would Troy had done?
i didn't even want to think about the answer to that question, it made me sick to my stomach.
i closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep with Will in my arms.

But how could someone fall asleep
after reading that?