#24 You both argue and your sick

"I'm just going to go" Justin snapped, while grabbing his things off of the side table that sat next to the bed you both slept in. "Justin" you tried to start a sentence but that was all you could manage to get out. You felt so week, something was definitely wrong. "I'll call you later, I probably won't come home tonight I just need some space ok?" "Justin" your heart ached as you tried to say more but it was to hard. You were short of breath, Justin paused swiping up his things to look up at you. once he saw your face his anger faltered. you looked so pale, and sick. "Baby what's wrong?" "I.. I" you simply couldn't fathom a proper sentence so you just shook your head. the argument was over, Justin's anger was replaced with concern he was just worried about you. "it's okay, [y/n]. It's okay" he rushed to your side wrapping a strong arm around your limp body. "lets get you to a doctor okay baby? Your going to be okay. We will find out what's wrong." you somehow managed to move your head as he carefully lifted your body. "I'm going to make sure your okay, and I'll take care of you I promise." you smiled not saying anything as you laid your head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.