#26 twitter hate

you sat on the warm sofa in Justin's Los Angeles condo, legs crossed, with a pillow resting behind your back as you scrolled down Twitter. Being curious you decided to search up your name even though Justin has begged you not too.

Tears prickled your eyes as you read the things that were being tweeted.

"I can't believe Justin is dating (y/n), she's not good enough for him"

"Justin's only dating (y/n) because he feels bad for her."

"(Y/n) is not even pretty..."

The words were swirling around in your head, you already had insecurity problems and this was the icing on the cake. You tried your hardest to hold in the tears and tried to ignore the hatred but the pain was just to much. A single tear slipped down your cheek and soon you were sobbing.

You didn't want Justin to see you upset so you slowly got off the sofa and walked to the bathroom tears falling from your bright eyes.

you clicked the door shut supporting your self on the counter. You glanced at the mirror instantly hating what you saw. maybe they were right, maybe I'm not good enough for Justin. You thought, the emotion taking over you as you slid down the wall your body erupting in sobs.

Walking in the living room Justin spotted your cellphone that you forgot to grab. He furrowed his eyebrows, grabbing it to see Twitter up. "fuck" he yelled before getting on his personal account and tweeting that you were the love of his life and if they couldn't see that they aren't his true fans.

"Baby!?" He called hearing your sobs from the bathroom he used a key to unlock the door before taking you in his arms.

"Who cares what they say baby girl, their options don't mean shit. You are the love of my life, you are beautiful and that's all that matters" he kissed your forehead rubbing your back.