#12 Sexual encounter interruption

Justin let his thumb run over your hipbone for a few moments before his hands traveled back upward toward your stomach as we laid in his bunk. "Justin you really shouldn’t start something you can’t finish.” You whispered not opening your eyes. He didn’t respond, but you felt his hand traveling back down toward your hip and brushing over to the drawstring of your shorts. He loosened them, inching them down a bit causing you to open your eyes and glance over your shoulder at him. He pressed his lips to the back of your neck as he let his fingers reach the top of your underwear. He pulled his lips away from your neck but you could still feel his warm breath on your skin. He slid his fingers into your underwear inching his fingers closer and closer to your center. You’re breath hitched once his fingers actually reached their destination. “Think you can keep quiet for a moment?” He said slightly teasing you. You bit down on your bottom lip roughly, trying to subside any moans that were tying to escape. “Jay…” You muttered softly shutting your feyes. Quickly the curtain to the bunk was pulled back exposing Lil Za standing there with a knowingly smirk planted on his face. “Are you two behaving in here?” He asked causing Justin to blush a deep shade of red as he pulled the blanket tighter around you.