#25 higschool a.u

"Are you guys dating yet?" Your best friend Amelia, asks you as your walking down the hallway with Justin , his arm around your shoulder and your arm around his waist.

You both roll your eyes, and you give her a slight shove on her shoulder. "No Amelia we're not dating" you snort walking in to your art class together and taking a seat on the stools.

The pair of you get asked if your together far to often. Every time you have to roll your eyes and shake your head resisting the urge to mumble "I wish".

In all honesty, you were mad in love with Justin. In love with your best friend, yes it was bad. And no you weren't going to tell him, but you couldn't help but fall in love at the way he gets aggravated when a piece of hair falls down from being gelled up. Or the way a dimple pops out when he laughs. He's been the only guy who ever cared about you that much and gives you attention.

You turn sideways facing Justin, trying your hardest to ignore the rush you feel from you guys knees touching.

"what are you doing tonight?" Justin asks poking at your knee..

"Depends, are you busy tonight?" You ask raising an eye brow.

"Depends" he mocks, laughing. "why do you want to take me out on a date?" He teases.

You fake a laugh trying to get the thought out of your head that you would kill to go on a date with Justin. "My parents are going out, I was wondering if you wanted to come over and spend the night"

"Now y/n, your gonna have to buy me dinner before you try to get in my pants" he giggles nudging you in the ribs.

You roll your eyes for the fifth time today, "what ever I'm buying pizza are you coming or not?"

"Ofcourse princess. I'll be there at 6." He smiles before focusing his attention to the teacher.

You smile, Justin may not be yours but it was comforting to know that he'd spend his Friday nights with you. Not hooking up with some girl and instead cuddling and watching horror movies.

Now all you have to do is keep your feelings to your self tonight. It may be painful, but there's no way you'd risk telling Justin how you feel when you know he doesn't feel the same.

-
soooo does anybody even read these anymore? Should there be a part 2