#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 3

“You don’t have to move out…you can keep the flat.” He muttered as he watched you putting your stuff in one of your boxes and you shook your head. “I’d rather not stay here.” You said quietly grabbing a teddy bear Justin had gotten you. You stared down at it before placing it back on the dresser. “You can have that.” You whispered as you felt your eyes growing a little wet. “I…I got that for you.” He said running his hand through his hair and you nodded. “Yeah…I know. I don’t want it anymore.” You mumbled as you quickly wiped away at your eyes. “Oh…” He breathed as he sat at the edge of the bed. “Um…I guess you can toss it.” He said sadly as he stared at your back. “Just like you did our relationship…” You said quietly, but he heard you and a sigh slipped through his lips. “You know what…I’ll see you around [Y/N]…” He said quietly standing from the bed and making his way to the door. Your tears fell as you watched him exit the room. “Just like that…you’re really going to let me leave.” You spoke at his back and he stopped turning around to you tears in his eyes. “What am I supposed to do [Y/N]…I can’t make you stay…you said you didn’t want me anymore…so I’m letting you go.” He said roughly running a hand through his hair. “I…I’ll always want you Justin…that’s my problem.” You choked out and his gaze dropped from yours. “Then stay…stay with me.” He mumbled as you nodded slowly. You loved him…and you were willing to look past his mistake.