#17 He confesses he was unfaithful

"I can't do this anymore." Justin muttered sitting on the edge of the bed. You slid down bed, sitting beside him placing your hand gently on his leg. "Do what?" "I can't keep this from you anymore..." He whispered his eyes casting over to you. With raised brows you stared back at him, confused on what he was going on about. He took a hold on the hand you had placed on his leg, rubbing it gently. "I...there was someone else." He whispered his eyes focused on the hand he held onto. A small gasp slipped through your lips as you slowly took your hand out of his. You watched as he continued to stare down at his now empty hand as tears dropped from his eyes. "I...I thought we were happy." You spoke softly as you took your trembling lip between your teeth. "We...we are happy [Y/N]." He said his dull eyes finally reaching yours and you shook your head. "Happy people they...they don't cheat Justin..." Your voice trailed as you shut your eyes, tears sliding slowly down your cheeks. He slowly rose from his spot, wrapping his arms around your waist bringing your face into his chest. Your sobs grew a bit louder, now that you stood in his arms. Hesitantly you pushed him away, shaking your head as you stared up into his eyes. "You're...you're not allowed to try and comfort me...it's your fault." You said under your breath. "It's your fault we're over Justin." You choked as you inched away further away from him.