#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 2

"So that’s it?” He asked quietly as he pulled at his hair. He stared at your back as you packed your bag, taking as much as you could carry at the moment. “Can’t we try to fix this?” He asked his voice shaky and uneven. “There’s nothing to fix.” You whispered through your tears as you grabbed various items of clothing from the drawers. “You don’t think we’re worth fighting for [Y/N]?” “I’m not the one who has to do the fighting Justin.” You said looking over your shoulder at him with blurred vision. “I…I can’t let you leave me.” He whispered his eyes shutting and tears escaped his eyes. “I don’t want you to leave me…” He cried stepping closer to you. He encircled his arms around your waist, his head on your shoulder has he cried into you. “I only want you…you’re the only girl for me…I wasn’t thinking when it happened.” He said into your shoulder. You struggled to keep your sobs away as you stood there silently crying in his arms. “I know you’re the only girl I want [Y/N]…” You shook your head crying harder. “Is that what it took? It took you to be with someone else to realize I was the only one you wanted…Justin I never thought of any one else…I always just wanted you…but…but not anymore. I can’t do this Justin.” You whispered as you brought your arms around him and a sob left your lips. “I don’t want you anymore Justin.” You choked.