#1 First Time Meeting Him

"Why do you have to be such an embarrassment, im starting to question why i brought you out" Your boyfriend's harsh words hit you like a train. You tried your hardest not to cry, but it was impossible. You looked away when he tugged your chin making you look him in his eyes.

"your fucking crying? Stop your acting like your a child" He rolled his eyes and pushed your face away from him. You opened your mouth to say something but you were frightened. What if he hurts you?

"Look man thats no way to treat a lady" A guy you never seen before, takes up for you and your eyes widened. The last guy that, tried to help you just pussied out and you had to deal with the consequences. What if this were to happen again?

"go away. we didn't mean to disturb you" your boyfriend put on his favorite poker face and you looked at the extremely handsome man telling him with your eyes that you needed help. "well like i said thats no way to treat a lady" and with that the guy pulled you out your seat gentle and walked your out side.

"he's going to be so pissed."  you started to shake uncontrollably, and he lifted up your chin. "hey i wont let him hurt you." He gave you a small smile, and you bit your lip, "i'm (y/n)"

"Justin"