Intro

William and Harry broke up a year ago and they have never seen each other since they parted.

A year later, Harry opens a gallery down the street and William goes on a blind date there.

-

William Bardot was the twenty eight year old vice president of Bardot Inc. His days consisted of waking up, having breakfast, going to work, getting lunch, having dinner on his way back, watching some comedy series and sleeping.

It's sad. And he knows.

He used to have someone but that had been a year ago.

William didn't want to get another dom, he didn't want to date or call anyone else his boyfriend. It didn't feel right. He was a sad, lonely man who was yearning for someone.

Harry Caddel was a man who was filled with so much anger towards one person. The one person who he had wanted so much. He does not like to think about it because it feels like his blood boils when he does. He tried his best to forget what the other man looked like.

But how could he forget who he had believed was the love of his life?

Hi!!! This is my new DDLB book. I heard some of you missed me writing DDLB so here we go! Meet Harry and William! The other love of my lives.

To be a couple chapters ahead, you can subscribe to my Patreon. The link is on my Wattpad profile or you can message instead. ❤️❤️