8.

I never thought I would ever relate to a song as much as I do right now but it felt like I was walking on sunshine. It has been playing on a loop in my mind. It felt like I was in a movie montage. After lunch yesterday, it felt like the sky got bluer. Was the bluer a word? Well it is now.

The grass was really green, the air smelt fresher and life felt so good. I was happy and smiling and I had Harry back in my life. Smart, sweet, soft, kind, loving Harry. I had him back and we talked. We were going to take it slow but I was going to be his little again.

It felt like a dream come true and I might have pinched myself twice yesterday to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Yesterday had been the best, I had gone to sleep with a good night text from Harry.

And this morning wasn't any different.

I was awake and smiling up at my ceiling. Head cushioned on the pillow, white sheets and a light green duvet pulled up to my jaw. It was one of the few times I had woken up happy in the past year. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate. I turned to the side and grabbed the phone off the table and brought it close to my face.

It was a text from Harry.

Harry: Good morning, angel

I felt the heat creep up my skin and settle on my cheek. My smile got wider as I typed out my response. Telling him good morning too.

I got off the bed and began to get ready for my day. I showered, washed my hair and blow dried it. I moisturized and walked straight to my walk-in closet with a soft robe wrapped around me. For today, I wanted to look really good. I wanted my look to reflect how I felt. So naturally I picked the strawberry dress. I loved everything about it, the pink material, the frills at the bottom, the tiny strawberries on it, the plunging neckline. Everything.

I pulled it on and shoes to match. I grabbed my bag, made sure I had my phone and wallet in it before heading out. I didn't want cereal this morning and I could get some oats and fruits from the cafeteria at work. Those were always tasty.

The drive to work does not take as long as it usually did. I took the elevators up and then once I got to my floor, Debby was already behind her desk and she was typing away. She stands when she sees me and her grin almost rivals mine.

"Well, aren't you a sight?!" she clapped. She walked around and made her way to me, taking my hand in hers. "This dress. . . . absolutely magnificent!"

"Thank you, Debby."

"You're welcome." She said as she let go of my hand and took a step back. "I got you some more parfait, some juices, there's a bowl of diced fruit in your fridge as well. Do you want me to get you anything this morning?"

"Some oats from the cafeteria. With golden syrup." I told her.

"I'll be back in five minutes." She said.

Once she walked away, I made my way into my office and fell into my seat, keeping my bag on the table. Powered on my computer just as my phone vibrated again.

Another message from Harry.

Harry: Are you at work yet?

To Harry: I just had my seat

Harry: That's great. Do you have any dinner plans today?

I pressed my lips together to hold back the sound that was threatening to slip out. Even if I had dinner plans, I would have canceled it in a heartbeat for a chance to see Harry again. I haven't seen his face in ages. His very handsome face.