10.

Harry

My little prince had slipped in the car and I had to be extra cautious as I drove him home. I hadn't even done much and he had slipped into little space like that. I wonder what had happened. What had made him so distraught that he had to come over to my gallery looking like that.

Fuck. If it was his mother, she and I were going to have words.

I was halfway through the drive to Will's house when I realized he had come empty handed. He wouldn't have the keys to his house with him and he was not with his phone either. He was wet and was staring at the windows with wide eyes.

To distract him happily, I pulled out my phone at a red light and scrolled through spotify to find a disney playlist. Once We Don't Talk About Bruno comes on, Will lets out a happy sound and began dancing on his seat. My jacket covered him completely, making him look even smaller than usual.

My adorable little prince.

While he sang along and danced, I wondered what my next step should be. I could stop by his office but it was clear that the reason he was this upset was because of someone at the office and I highly doubted it was Debby. I didn't have Debby's number.

The only option was to take him to my house but we had just started seeing each other again and I didn't want to make any rash moves or judgments that would make him withdraw from me. I didn't want to lose him again. I don't know how I would handle that. I actually. . . I don't think I would survive it.

Fuck.

I turned the car around, driving towards my house. It was completely new and something I had bought earlier this year. The ride home did not take as much time and Will spent the time singing along and wiggle dancing in his seat, tugging on his seatbelt.

Once I got home, I pressed a button in the car and the iron gates slide open. Once I drove it, they shut and lock. The car goes up the driveway and I stopped and parked close to the front door. Will was openly staring now, his eyes twinkling as he took in the new environment.

He could do that latter.

I wanted to get him out of the wet clothes and into something warmer.

I shut off the car and got out, making my way over to the passenger seat and pulled open the door. I unbuckled his seat-belt and he slips out of the car with his hand in mine, we made our way towards the door. I pulled the key from my pocket and unlocked the door.

I pushed open the door and Will runs in.

"No running, little prince." I said and he skids to a stop, turning to look at me with this innocent expression on his face. I chuckled at his expression and held a hand out.

He walks closer and held on to my hand. "Sorry, daddy." he said and I smiled at him.

It had been so long since I heard him call me that. I looked down, at his smaller hand in my big one. At the way the sleeves of the too big and too long jacket covered his hands. My adorable little prince was back in my life.

It almost brought tears to my eyes.

I led him up the stairs and into the bedroom. He stands while I rush into the walk-in-closet. At the very back and packed into a large box were some of the items that Will had left behind a year ago. I dragged out the box and flipped it open and pulled out the large rainbow sweater he used to love and matching shorts.

I grabbed a pair of new boxers from a drawer and finally made my way out of the closet. Will was spinning around and giggling to himself. He stops when he sees me, bouncing on his feet as he waited for me to get closer to him.