16.

I hummed as I leaned back more into the warmth pressed against my back. The heavy weight of someone's arm over my waist, fingers splayed out on my stomach. And I smiled. I knew who it was. I let out  a happy hum, preening when I feel Harry press his lips softly on my shoulder blade and then on the back of my neck.

"Good morning, H." I said, my voice soft in the quiet of the room.

"Good morning, petal." he said, moving back a bit and giving me more room to lay down flat on my back and gaze up at him. Harry had his hands on either side of my face, keeping the weight off him off my body. He smelt sleep warm, his hair going every which way, pillow marks on his cheek, his skin littered with the marks I had left on his skin but he looked so happy.

"My pretty, pretty baby." he said, leaning down to press a kiss to my forehead and then another one to my cheek, making me turn my head to the side a bit, giving him more room to press kisses down my face and neck before he takes a deep breath.

"My handsome, handsome, Harry." I said and he chuckles.

Rays of sunlight were sneaking in through the slits of the blinds and in the silence of the room, my alarm went off. Fuck. I had work today. I could cancel and stay in and just let my self be cuddled by this perfect, perfect man.

Thankfully, Harry with his long limbs, with his long hand was able to stop the alarm.

"We have work today."

"I have half the mind not to go." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. "Let's run away."

"My darling, there is nothing else I want more than to run away with you." Harry said as he pressed a kiss to my collarbone  before getting off the bed. "How about we go on a trip instead?"

He was still naked and in all his glory, his corded muscles, his thighs, his abs, his trimmed pubes, his  cock and when he grabs the remote to open the blinds, my mouth watered. I was a lucky man. I got out of the bed and stood tall, hands stretched over my head. My legs, arms, hole, felt sore but it also made me feel good because I knew who made me sore and what exactly he did with his hands, cock, with his body.

Harry licked his lips as he watched me, his eyes trailing down my body, down my chest, over the curves of my hips, my thick thighs and his eyes got darker. I slowly made my way over to him, standing right in front of him, I reached out, rest my hands on his chest and slowly slid it up and over his neck while I pushed myself onto my tiptoes, my body pressed to his.

I heard Harry whisper, "Fuckk. . ." like he couldn't help himself. He reached around and grabbed my ass in his hands as he nudged his nose against mine  before he kissed me. It's hungry, biting and passionate and I found myself pushing my fingers into his hair as we kissed.

We pulled apart a couple minutes later to breathe but Harry was on a mission. He grabs the lube from where it was tossed to the ground. When he made his way back to me, he spun me around, hands on the ball, my back to him, my body bent low.

"Baby. . .  fingers or no fingers?" he asked and I shook my head.

"N-No fingers."  I replied. I was still loose from yesterday and early this morning and I just wanted him in me already. I felt so empty. When it came to sex with Harry I was always a wanton mess and that hasn't changed and it never will. He knew. . .  Harry knew what he was doing.

The sound of th lube being popped open sounded and sent a thrill down my spine. When I felt the weight of Harry's hand on my waist, I held my breath. When he pushes in, my lips part in a silent moan. He pushes all in way in and then pulls back. His next thrust was so hard that it punched out my breath and I let out a loud cry, arching more and pushing back into him to meet his every thrust.