4: Y'all gonna die of feels

A/N: ExCATLY what the title says

Enjoy it while you can

feAR ME. MUHAHAHAHA

-•-•-Will's POV-•-•-

Will smiled to himself as he texted the young insecure boy. He decided he wanted to have Nico stay over, judging by the fact his father was a deadbeat.

He was going to rip his dick off.

Anyway, he nearly jumped for joy when he saw "Nico 💀" appear on his lock screen. He unlocked it and saw that he responded: "Come over? I haven't been to a person's house in forever!"

"So what? It sounds like your dad is neglectful, just come over for dinner, pwetty pwease? *puppy eyes*" He texted back.

It took a while for them to get back into conversation mode.

Nico 💀: I hardly know you.
Me: But you don't have a friend, don't you want one?
Nico 💀: No.
Me: Just one time, then you can avoid me for the rest of your life.

It took a while, but Nico finally replied around 10 minutes later. "My dad is pretty pissed that I yelled at him, he says he wants to meet you to make sure you're not influencing me."

"So, dinner at your place instead."

"I guess..."

"Okay! I'll ask my parents!"

Will walked out of his room and into the living room, where his parents were taking. His dad was in his mid-30's with bright blonde hair and ran skin. He was well built and looked more like a model than a doctor. He even wore name-brand sunglasses most of the time. His mother was very different. She was slightly younger than her husband, with Will's pale blue eyes and freckles. She had long brown hair that was usually in a messy bun, and she usually wore loose tank tops (so loose that you could see her bra...ew! A/N: there is nothing wrong with revealing clothes this is just Will's gay mind talking don't kill me!). She looked more like a tumblr girl than a pharmacist clerk.

"Hello, William!" Will's mother blurted.

He sighed. "Will..."

"Okay, Will, what do you want?"

"Uh, I'm wondering if I could go to a friend's house for dinner."

Will's mother was about to speak, when his father cut her off. "Okay, son, be home by 10!"

Will smiled at his dad's personality and walked out his apartment door, and into the elevator. He rode it down to the lobby. Once in the lobby, he ran outside and was about to hail a taxi, when he realized he didn't have the address.

"Apartment building and number, please." He quickly texted Nico.

"Uptown heights, room 221B" Nico texted back.

Will smiled to himself and hailed a taxi, told the driver the apartment building name and off they went.

_____________________________

Will splashed on some last minute axe and stuck in a breath mint. He had to be good for the host. He buzzed in to 221B

"Who is it?" A man's voice asked, and it was obviously not Nico's.

"Uh, it's Nico's friend, Will."

"Oh...come up I guess."

Will smiled and walked up to Nico's apartment, and knocked on the door. A man probably late 30's opened. He had longish dark brown hair and a trimmed beard. He was dressed like a business man.

"Oh...you must be Will." He stated, awkwardly rubbing his beard.

"Uh, can I come in?" Will asked awkwardly, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

The man, who he assumed to be Nico's father, stepped aside, letting him inside. Will walked inside, and the man closed the door behind him. "Nico's in his room, look for a door with a skull on it."

He nodded and looked around the apartment. There was one bathroom and a bedroom, then there was Nico's room. Sure enough, there was a skull stick on the door. In the corner, he noticed a faded drawing with permanent marker. It looked like it had a boy and a girl on it and something that looked like "Nico and Bianca," it was obviously drawn by someone young.

Will opened the door, not bothering to knock. "Hey death breath," he called out. A lump on the blankets started moving until Nico's head popped out. It looked like he had been crying.

"I-I...I thought y-you were coming f-for dinner." He said shakily.

Will's fave softened. "I am, but I wanted to hang out first..."

Nico turned away. "Y-you need to g-go...I'm busy!"

"Nico, what are you doing?"

No response.

"Nico." He said a little more firmly, walking towards the small boy.

"G-go away!" Nico exclaimed holding a hand up, and Will noticed something in his hand.

TRIGGER WARNING

A blade.

A bloody one.

Nico had been cutting.

A/N: Ayyyeooo I warned ya.

So, yeah, I can easily take this triggering topic out if you're offended, tell me if you are!

Feedback would be nice, btw.