CHAPTER 2

Evelyn POV

Shopping with Mia is not less than an adventure. We have literally spent 4-5 hours on shopping. She has bought me a beautiful dress for tonight. I am not used to this type of an expensive dress but Mia did not listen to me. I will return that dress to her after the party. I am with Mia because she is a very kind hearted and fun loving girl. She was the first person who made me feel like home here. I dont want people to think of me as some gold digger.

Today is the first time I am attending such a big party and meeting Mia's family. I really hope I wont do something stupid and embarass myself in front of them. 
__________________________________

"Close your mouth if you dont want to catch a fly." Mia said to me as I was not able to stop gasping at the beauty in front of me.

In front of me was Mia's house. It was a huge mansion. I felt as if I am in some fairytale. Everything was speaking luxury. We walked out of the Rolls-Royce Phantom which was sent by Mia's brother to pick us.

" Mia I dont want to come inside. I am not getting a good feeling about this. I have never visited such a huge party. All people here looks wealthy I dont belong here." I said to mia while taking deep breath." I have always been an introvert person. It has always been hard for me to interact with new people.

"Oh stop getting anxious Eve. You will have fun tonight. Also I want to introduce you to my family. My father must be waiting for us. Let's go."

We entered the huge hall which was crowded with people

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We entered the huge hall which was crowded with people. I was feeling really uncomfortable in my dress as it was too revealing for me but Mia forced me to wear that. 

"Dad" Mia called her father and ran towards him happily

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Dad" Mia called her father and ran towards him happily.

"My Princess! I missed you so much" He said while hugging her.

"I missed you too, Dad." Mia said with teary eyes.

" How was your business trip?" Mia asked.

"It was good. I was relaxed as your brother and Romanio handle everything perfectly." He said while giving more pressure on  Romanio's name. Mia blushed as her father laughed.