CHAPTER 9

Evelyn's POV

I was cursing the day when this person came into my life. My life was so peaceful before him. I came in this country to study well and have a peaceful life. But right now my life was anything but peaceful.

I was not able to forget the first time when I saw Alexandro killing that man in the garden of this mansion. Now there is a new horrible memory that I can never forget and this time I was the reason of the death of three people.

Alexandro opened door of car and without giving me a chance to protest he carried me on his shoulder inside the mansion. I begged him. I even punched him but he did not budge. I was screaming and cursing him so  loudly that all his maids and servants gathered. All I can see was pity in their eyes for me.

Alexandro did not pay heed to any of my pleas and took me upstairs. We reached inside a room where he put me down and locked the door behind him.

I remembered him telling someone to clear all witnesses. A shiver ran down my spine thinking about it. May be he will kill me too as I have witnessed him killing not one but almost 4 people till now.

During the whole ride Alexandro did not talk to me. Standing here in front of him is not less than a nightmare. He was staring at me intensely. No words were coming out of my mouth. Only silence could be heard. Tears were running down my eyes as I thought of all the possibilities.

"Let me go, please. I wont tell Mia or anyone else about you. If you want I will go back to my country." I plead to him. He seemed to get angry when I said this as he  walked towards me. I tried to back away but he held my hand and pulled me towards him.

I flinched as he raised his hand but rather than a slap I felt him cup my cheeks. There was complete silence in the room. I was trying to understand his next move. I was shivering badly. Dead body of those three guys were the only thing in my mind.

"How can you kill Mark and..." I was about to speak again but my sentence was cut short as I felt his lips on mine. His lips were warm and rough at the same time. Different type of sensation emerged all over my body as I felt him moving his lips against mine. I have never been touched by a man in this way. More tears started running through my eyes as he kissed me. I tried to push him away but he held my hands at my back with his one hand and held my neck from behind with the other one. I was a crying mess at that moment but he didnt seem to be bothered as if he was not present there at all. He wanted me to open my mouth as I shut my lips tight to deny him the access. I opened my mouth as he put a little more pressure on back of my neck. I felt him caressing my tongue with his. I was feeling all different sorts of emotions at that moment. There was a feeling of anger, fear and pleasure. I was feeling ashamed due to the effect he was having on me just by kissing.

He stopped kissing after what felt like an eternity. We both were out of breath. He let go off my hands and placed his forehead on mine as his hands circled my waist. I was scared to move a bit. No words were coming out of my mouth. I was almost able to hear my heartbeats.

"What are you doing to me, Tesoro." I heard him saying this  while holding me in his arms. I was
Standing there like a deer stands in the hold of a lion.

A tear left my eye as realisation hit me.

"Y-you stole my first kiss." I murmured.  

"I know, Sweetheart. It is an honor for me and I dont have any regrets for what I did." He said as I felt him placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Please dont r-rape me." He freezed as this words left my mouth. Immediately he looks towards me and cupped my face in his palms.

"I am a monster, Sweetheart. I take other people's life without any remorse but I am everything but a rapist. And I have told you before also that you are mine so I have every fucking right on you." He said as I just stood there silently.

"I never wanted our first kiss to be like this but I lost my control when you called that fuckers name." He said while gritting his teeth. I could sense anger and disgust in his name when he thought of Mark.

"C-can I go now..P-please. I want to go back to my apartment. P-please." I said as I had no energy to argue. I really felt exhausted. I just wanted to take my blanket and cry my heart out. I was regretting coming in this country and meeting him. What if Mia finds out about this. I dont want our friendship to get ruined because of this.

"You are staying with me tonight." He said as he walked towards his wardrobe.

"No." I spoke loudly but again my words got sticked when he glanced towards me. He brought something out from his wardrobe.

"I'll let you go tomorrow morning, Tesoro. Now change into this. We will have dinner together." He said as he hand over me his t-shirt.

"I dont want to stay here." I replied hesitantly.

"I would suggest you to do what I am telling you, Sweetheart. Otherwise it will be my pleasure to have you tie up to my bed for rest of our lives." I shivered as his lips brushed to my ear as he said in my ear.

Without sparing a second I took those clothes from his hand and ran inside the washroom. In my fucking dream I will stay here in this hell for rest of my life. I changed into his clothes. The tshirt was reaching my knees.

"You are looking damn sexy in my clothes, Amore." I heard Alexandro as I walked outside the bathroom.

I noticed that he was also changed into a short and a tshirt. He was looking handsome as usual. I avoided eye contact with him and sat on the bed while trying to pull my tshirt downward to cover my legs but it was of no use. He looked towards me and cursed under his breath.

He handed me a plate having spaghetti with meatballs. I did not look towards him and started eating. I was so hungry and tired that I finished my food. He was sitting in front of me staring intensely which was making me feel weird. He was not eating and I also didnt bother to ask him why. I just wanted this night to end. I handover him my plate. He gave me water which I gulped down.

"Let's sleep now Tesoro, you seem exhausted." He said while removing his tshirt. I became more anxious seeing him in his shorts only.  He seems to be doing gym as his abs were clearly showing. The memory of him kissing me ran through mind which I ignored immediately. I just wish he wont bother me now.

"Dont worry baby. I will not be doing anything to you tonight."  He said smirking as if he read my mind. I immediately laid on bed facing other side. He covered my body with a blanket. I was about to close my eyes when I felt his arm around my waist as he pulled me into him. My body stiffened at our closeness. I did not dare to move.

"Good Night Amore. Soon you will be mine in all possible ways".  I was exhausted to argue or say anything. I drifted to sleep not before hearing him whispering this into my ears.

____________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading.