CHAPTER 5

Alexandro's POV

I told Mia to join me for breakfast with Evelyn. But Evelyn didnt come for breakfast as she was not feeling well. I knew that she has made an excuse. I felt as if she has challenged me. She looks so innocent but she has got a brain no doubt. She knew not to mess with me. She is scared of me for sure that she can't even face me.

Luckily Romanio also joined us for the breakfast and he asked me to let him drop Mia to the college today. Mia wanted to take Evelyn with them but I told her that I will drop her so that they will also get some privacy. Luckily she agreed.

I was feeling so excited to see her again. I didnt know how she would react after seeing me this time. Last time when she saw me she fainted. I would like to see her reactions this time. When I went to her room the door was open. The bathroom door was closed and I heard water running. I sat on a couch in a corner and decided to wait for her.

I wanted to see her expressions when she will see me. How could she think that she can escape me. Sweet little Evelyn. I dont know why but I can't stop thinking about her since the last night.

I heard the bathroom door open. I stood up from my place. I was surprised and mesmerised at the same time when I saw her. I was facing her back. She was standing in a towel with little drops of water sliding inside her towel. She was finding her clothes. I saw her clothes on a table beside me and I picked them. When I spoke she got scared and turned around. I swear never in my life have I felt so turned on when I looked at her. She was standing in front of me in a white towel. She was looking sexy and cute at the same time. She was not wearing any makeup and not wearing any expensive clothes still she was looking like a beautiful piece of art. I was so mesmerised by her beauty that I didn't even realise how close we were standing until she spoke. I told her that I will drop her to the college.

It was so hard to stand this close to her and not think of the beauty she was hiding under that towel. She was beautiful. Her big doe eyes and red kissable lips. Everything about her was tempting. And cheery on a cake is that she was calling me Sir. Everytime she was calling me with that word all the dirty things that I could do to her were running through my mind. I was about to lose control when a drop of water slid from her neck to her hidden bosoms. I left immediately.

I can't think of her like this. She is my sister's best friend and on top of that she knew about my identity.

After sometime she came outside. She was wearing casual blue jeans and yellow top. She had no makeup on. But still she was looking preety. I dont know since when I have started thinking like this. I was acting as if this is the first time I have seen a women. We drove to her college. I asked her few questions about herself. It was a sight to see when I mentioned the garden. She was so terrified. For a minute I thought she might get a panick attack. But it was fun to know how much control I had over her. I warned her and let her go. I was sure that she wont tell Mia about me.

There is something about this girl which is making me curious about her. I have never been intrigued by any girl before like evelyn. I have only met her twice still it is hard not to think about her innocent doe eyes. I can identify a person's character from just having a glance at him and I can easily tell that Evelyn is different from the girls I have slept with before. She is innocent and kind. She is driving me crazy as all I am thinking about is her. I am actually a monster. I would have killed her till now if I wanted but I couldn't even think of  hurting her.

I have received all the information about her last night. There was not too much to look for. She is an Orphan and raised in an orphanage named 'Paradise'. She had a tough childhood. Interesting thing is that she has always been a scholar. There is nothing more than this about her. What drew my interest was that she never had dated anyone. She is so beautiful that boys would have thrown themselves at her. I would like to know more about her. It will be fun to see her again.
___________________________________

Evelyn's POV

"Evelyn, can you please take an order for table no 7." Luke told me.

Luke is a coworker from the cafe I work in. He has become my good friend. He genuinely cares about me. He was the second person after Mia who has cared about me.

He is an average looking guy with beautiful hazel eyes and a big nose. He has a cute smile. He is friendly with everyone. He has always tried to make me comfortable at work place. He has also protected me from some customers having bad intentions. He always made me laugh with his stupid jokes. I dont know how I would have survived in this country without Mia and Luke.

"Sure." I said with a smile and headed towards table no 7.

Today was a very hectic day. I went with Mia for shopping to help her choose a dress for her date. She was very excited for her date. We almost spent 4-5 hours on shopping. Spending time with Mia helped me alot to forget about her   brother. I could not even see murder scenes in movies and seeing it in reality really scared the shit out of me. First I really thought that I should tell Mia about her brother but when Alexandro told me that he cares about his family and he wont let any harm come to them then I dont know why but I felt that I should not get involved in their family matter. I dont want Mia to get hurt. She only has her father and brother and I know how much important family is for you. So I have decided to not tell her anything. Also I am not going to the cops. He is a mafia king and I dont want to get involved in this mess. I have come here to study and land  a good job so that I can make my parents proud from wherever they are. Hope that I dont see Alexandro again. It is good for me to stay away from him.

"What would you like to order, Sir."  I asked the customer while looking up from my notepad.

"What can you suggest, Tesoro?"

My eyes met the same black orbs which have haunted my dreams.
____________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views on this chapter in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading.