CHAPTER 7

Evelyn's POV

I was standing in front of him in shock and confusion. He asked me for a date. This is not the first time a guy is asking me for a date but I never thought that Alexandro will ask me out.

No doubt he is very handsome and a successful man. But Firstly, I dont want to date anyone. I just want to focus on my studies. Secondly, even if I date someone then I want that person to be kind and loving and Alexandro is anything but kind. He is ruthless. I dont know why but I always fear him and lastly, he is Mia's brother and I dont want anything to ruin our friendship.

"Tesoro, will you go on a date with me?" He called me again.

"Sir, I am sorry but I can't.." I almost mumbled the whole sentence. I didnt want to upset him.

"What did you say?" He asked me in a calm voice.

"I can't go on a date with you." I said looking at him.

"And why is that?" He again asked calmly.

Seriously I have never felt this much stress in my life. I was looking at my feet while fidgeting my fingers. I didnt know what to say. He gripped my chin and made me look towards him.

"Tesoro, I think I asked you something and you better reply or I know other ways to make you talk." He said little louder than before while holding my chin tightly. I was getting a very bad feeling at that moment.

"I-I..I am scared of you." I said. I wish I could have said that I want to focus on my studies because after this sentence I knew that I have awakened the devil inside him.

"Did I ever hurt you, Sweetheart?" He asked me while caressing my cheek. I could sense the anger in his tone.

"N-no." I mumbled.

Honestly he did not hurt me. But I don't want to have any sort of relation with him. He is a bad person. I can't be with a murderer.

"Then why the fuck are you scared of me?" He almost shouted which made me jump two steps away from him.

I almost started crying which irritated him more as he ran fingers through his hair in frustration and kicked his car. I was a crying mess and did not know what to do.

"Do you like someone? Is that the boy from the cafe?" He again shouted on me while holding my shoulders. It felt as if he was releasing all his frustration.

"Do you like him?" He asked again.

I didn't know but I could not form any words. I was able to think of only one word and that is to run but I know he will catch me easily.

"Tesoro?" Again he said in a calm voice while caressing my cheek. I don't understand how he can be normal in a minute.

"No, I dont like anyone. Please let me go." I said while crying.

"Good and you better not like anyone else but me, Sweetheart." He said and I looked at him in shock. What is he even saying? Why should I like him?.

"Because you are fucking Mine and only mine." He replied as if he almost heard my thoughts. He kissed my forehead as I was standing there while trying to process everything.

"Go inside." He said and I did not wait for a moment and ran towards my apartment. I went inside and shut the door as fast as possible. I don't know why but I am having this strange feeling that nothing will be normal in my life from now on.

___________________________________

Alexandro's POV

I was feeling so much rage. I just want to fucking kill someone right now. I didn't know how much I have controlled my anger in front of her. This was the first time I have asked a girl for a date and she fucking denied me. I never felt a need of  dating and all. But I dont know what is it about this girl that is pulling me towards her. I can't get rid of thinking about her face, her smile, her voice, her smell.

I cant even be away from her. It has not been more than two days and this girl is all over my mind. I tried to control my thoughts but it was almost impossible to be away from her.

I couldn't control myself and went to the cafe where she works. It was literally a beautiful sight to watch her in that uniform. She was looking extremely cute. I was enjoying the effect that I was having on her.

I felt outrageous when I noticed the way some of the male customers were gawking at her with lust. So I called Romanio to find them and held them in dungeon. I dont know why I acted this way. She is not my girlfriend or anything to me. But I felt so much protectiveness and posessivenes towards her.

The closeness between that boy and Evelyn did not go unnotice by me. But I can understand a person's character by taking a look at him and I was sure that he was looking at Evelyn like a sister only. But only one thought bothered me was that does Evelyn like him. I dont know why but I felt extremely jealous of him coz he is the good guy, the hero and I am the bad guy, the villain. I know a girl like Evelyn will always choose a guy like him. I tried to ignore those thoughts for the moment. I waited for her to finish her shift so that I could drop her at home so that I can get little more time with her. All these thoughts were somewhat irritating me as I have never felt this way towards any girl and here I am acting like a love sick puppy.

Everything went nicely until I asked her for a date. I was also shocked when those words left my mouth. But at that moment I was sure that yes I want to have her. I want her. I want her to be with me. I want her to be mine. But that dream was shattered when she said no to me and I lost my patience.

But I couldn't see her crying. I didn't even hurt her but she was so scared of me which was making me feel guilty about my own existence. I like when people get scared of me but I dont want her to be afraid of me. I want her to trust me. Be carefree and happy with me the way she was with that cafe guy. Again I felt anger as I thought of him. I let her go in her apartment not before telling her that she is mine. Yes, I dont know what kind of feeling these are but one thing I am sure of is that she is mine and I will make her mine at any cost.

I left from there after confirming that she has locked her doors safely. I drove towards my mansion. May be killing those bastards from the cafe will give me little peace.
____________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views on this chapter in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading.