CHAPTER 6

Evelyn's POV

The man sitting in front of me was a definition of perfection. He has looks that can make any girl fall for him. But along with being handsome he has the scariest and darkest aura I have ever felt before. Dont know why but seeing him makes me want to hide somewhere.

Five minutes ago I had decided to never see this guy again and here he is sitting in front of me.

"Tesoro, if you want you can take a picture of me. It will last longer." He said while bringing me out of my trance. 

" Sorry." I murmured awkwardly.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" I asked again in a polite manner.

"You." He said immediately. What does he mean? I looked at him questioningly.

"I mean you suggest what should I have." He said.

" Our Mushroom Risotto is famous. You can try that one." I said while trying to look confident. I have always been good in my work as a waitress here. But this was the first time I was not feeling confident enough. Its all because of the way he looks at me. Its different. I feel little scared.

"Okay then I will have one Mushroom Risotto." He said.

"Sure. I will be back with your order sir." I said and went towards the kitchen as fast I can. Once I went inside I took a deep breath. I felt as if I was holding my breath the whole time. I dont know what is it about him but he has an effect on me.

Later on I gave him his food and started taking orders from other customers. The whole time I could feel his gaze on me. He looks at me the way a lion stares at his prey. I dont even know why he is here in this small cafe. He is so rich that he can even buy as many big restaurants he want. He has never been here in this cafe then why he came now. I need to tell him that I won't tell anyone about his identity so that he will stop following me.

"I think you got yourself an admirer." Luke whispered in my ear. I looked at him as if I dont know about whom he is speaking.

"Dont act like you dont know. He is starring at you continuously. I think he likes you." I couldn't control my laugh when he said this.

Luke thinks that Alexandro likes me and that is why he is here. Only I could tell him that he is here to scare me so that I wont tell anyone that he is a devil in disguise.

"Sorry but I dont think what you say is correct. I think he is done with his food. Let me see whether he needs anything else." I said and went towards his table as jack nodded.

"Did you like the food, Sir." I asked while acting all professional.

"It was delicious." He said in his cold voice as I smiled.

"Anything you want for dessert, Sir?" I asked as he stared at my face intensely as if thinking something.

"Sir?" I asked again

"No. Just bill please." He said.

"Sure." I said and went back inside. I gave him his bill. I said thank you and went back inside with it. There was a good amount of tip he left for me. I went back to gave him his money back as it was a large sum for me to take. I found him sitting at his table. He was on a call. He saw me and said something in italian which I didnt understand.

"What happened, Tessero?" He asked

"Sir, I cannot accept this much of money." I said.

"Did I ask you sweetheart whether you want it or not? It is a tip. I like your work and that is why I gave it. I am not doing a charity. It is your money which you have earned. So take it." He said.

"But.." I was about to speak but he cut me off.

" I dont like to repeat myself, Tesoro." He said in his husky voice. I did not dare to say anything to him after that and I went back to work as I had half hour left till my shift ends.

He was sitting at his place only. I wanted to ask him that why is he not leaving but I didnt want to sound rude. He was sitting there working on his laptop and glancing at me after almost every 3rd second.

I changed my uniform as my shift was finished. I went towards Luke  as we daily go together and he walks with me half way to give me company. I was about to speak to luke when I felt presence behind me. I turned to face the Alexandro.

"Tesoro, if you wont mind I would like to drop you today." He said politely.

"That is really nice of you Sir but Luke and I usually go together." I said as I didnt want to go alone with him. What if he kidnapped me and kill me. And most importantly I didnt want him to know where I leave.

"I think you should go Evelyn. Actually I am thinking of doing extra shift today." Luke said. I know he is lying. He thinks that I and Alexandro could make cute couple. He is stupid. I glared at Luke in anger as he left to take order. I know he is having fun.

"I think I can go by myself. I dont want to trouble you, Sir." I said while gathering the courage.

"Tesoro, trust me I am not going to harm you. Please let me drop you." I have never imagined that he can have a sweet side too. He seemed so cold from outside.

"All right." I said as he smiled and guide me outside the cafe towards his car. He opened the door for me. I sat on the passenger side then he sat on his seat. He stared at me for a second before coming closer to me. My heart rate started increasing as he start coming closer to me. He was staring into my eyes. My breathing got fast due to the close proximity.

"Relax. I am just putting on your seatbelt." He said as I heard a click sound of my seatbelt. He sat straight and start driving not before chuckling. I couldn't control by blush like a stupid highschool girl. What was I even thinking. Stupid me.

Whole car ride was silent. We were passing a glance in between. He stopped a car in front of my apartment. He came out of the car and open the door for me. I murmured thank you.

Suddenly realisation hit me that I didnt tell him my address.

"How do you know where I live? I dont remember telling you my address." I said in little fear. How can he know.

"I know everything about you, Tesoro." He said while staring at me intensely.

"How?" I said confusingly. In reply of this he just shrugged his shoulder.

"Listen, I really will not tell anyone about your true self so please dont follow me or try to scare me." I requested him.

"What true self, Sweetheart?" He asked.

"That you are a killer. A mafia boss who kills people with no mercy." Words left my mouth abruptly. I regretted as soon as words left my mouth. I thought may be he will kill me now.

"I am sorry. Please dont kill me." I said as fast as I can before he can reply.

"Go on a date with me." He said as I looked at him in shock. This was the last thing I have thought of him saying to me.

____________________________________

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you like this chapter. Dont forget to vote on the chapter and do let me know your views on this chapter in comments.

Please ignore my grammatical mistakes if there are any.

Dont forget to follow my account to get the notifications of my new chapters.

Thank you for reading.