ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ- ɴʀ

🧸 Age Regression

Teacher!Natasha x Student!Reader

Word Count: 2500+

Y/N'S POV

I woke up super excited for today.

i have triple Russian! 

Now some people hate Russian as it was a very hard language to learn and we had quite a strict teacher. Professor Romanoff.

But, i found her really nice. She was only strict when she needed to be and she was really pretty. That's why most people attended her class. But i attended it because i loved learning Russian, it was fun and it could be useful in the future.

I started my day of by taking a quick shower, leaving my hair wet. Then changing into some comfy clothes which was just some blue shorts and a matching Blue sweater. No-body knew that i was a little, i liked to keep it a secret. I also had my pull up hidden away underneath my short making sure that it wasn't visible.

I then made my way into the kitchen and started pouring some cereal into a bowl, trying not to spill it. I felt myself slipping already and i really didn't want to do that right now

After i had poured my cereal into my bowl and cleaned up the mess that i made, i sat down carefully and began to eat my delicious chocolate cheerio's!

"As always, i expect everyone to be giving their all in today's class. Because if you aren't hen why are you here" Professor Romanoff said to the class. I almost sunk into my seat.

She was strict sometimes, she was very scary when she is strict. She shouts very loud.

NATASHA'S POV

I had all my papers ready for everyone, and started to hand them out. When i passed a sheet to one of my students Y/n, i noticed a small green frog stuffy in her bag, I smiled a little bit and continued handing out the papers.

I've always noticed something about Y/n, Not it a bad way of course but something I have never seen in students or anyone before.

I had handed out a simple translating task and watched as Y/n whizzed through it before everyone else had even got half way through it. She looked up at me for a second, I smiled at her and she gave me a small shy smile in return.

I grabbed a little bit of a more difficult task for Y/n and made my way to her desk, placing the paper onto it.

"I see you've finished, this is just an extension for you" I whispered, she gave me a small nod in return and brought her pen up to the paper and started translating the first sentence already.

I made my way back to my chair and kept glancing at Y/n who was still answering her questions even thought the majority of the class were still on the first question.

After a while, i had noticed Y/n had stopped working at sat at her seat silently staring at her worksheet. What i could also see, was that she hadn't finished her work and there was a big pen line down the side of it.

"do you need some help" I whispered crouching down a bit beside Y/n's desk. She gave me a shy nod, i pulled up a chair beside her desk and read over to Russian. I was a bit confused as it was the easiest sentence on the sheet

"Do you know what this work means" i asked pointing to the word that just said 'time'. I noticed Y/n fiddling with something under the desk before she shook her head. I furrowed my eyebrows, noticing that that word has already been on the sheet in the sentence before

"look" i said gently pointing my finger to the word time and then the English word time that she had written down. She nodded her head and brought her pen back up to the paper, letting whatever she had in her hands fall to the floor. She wrote down the word but the handwriting looked very different to her previous writing, almost like a child had written it.