-fake truths and real lies-

When the world stops.
The people keep going.
Cause all we know how to do is live.
Even if the world stopped for that reason.

-Zozo jacksoni

Maybe I'm a fool.
I am.
I am the fool.
I was the fool.
I'm a fool.

These phrases of words filled my head as my last steps into this hallway ended into me falling on the floor, and maybe even so..

I watched as the words gradually changed over time is I realize the mistakes I have conquered.
From being quirkless and thinking I could still be a hero.

Maybe im a fool

To thinking Kachan would ever change.

I am

To thinking mom was okay all this time.

I am the fool

And trusting hisashi and trusting he was different then the rest.

I was the fool

And now to thinking that all of this..was because I never truly accepted reality.

I'm a fool

.
.

Tho. I must say my life got gradually better.
I still have major trust issues and I'm pretty sure that won't change other wise. But maybe..one day my life would change for the better?

—————

"Where a-am I.." I had just woke up from my days occasional black out. I was on a comfortable twin sized bed and it had nice bedding and the room was nice it generic like every kids room..but it felt wore color full the walls where a nice colorful yellow and the nice light green accents made it nice.

Soon a man came in through the white door he wore a bird beak like mask and had a coat with purple like feather fur outlining the neck of it.
The man that sat on the chair that was by my bed. It was the first time I took a good look at him..
He had short brown hair with a dark olive green bomber jacket with a black shirt and pants.

I crawled back into the wall shaking but he stood up and leaned over the bed making my eyes widened but he just gently caressed my head.
"Your okay now.." he said through his mask.

I was skeptical, highly skeptical.. why did he want me..?

"Here, come here kid." He said in a calm voice as he pulled me towards his chest. I didn't want to refuse since I was scared but I managed the courage and I went close to him and he pulled me into a hug.

It wasn't forceful..

"Your okay now.." he said. And I looked at him. "Wh-why am I-I here." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering but he just held me tightly and pulled my head to his chest, my breath hitched but he just patted my head softly with his gloved hands.

"I'm a friend of your mothers, she told me everything and I wanted to help your mother so in return I would take care of you." He said and I shook my head. "I don't believe you." I said sternly and he sighed and let go. "You don't need to believe me, just know I'm going to be taking care of you..and no harm will ever come to you." He said before leaving.

I remember sitting down limp just confused,..conflicted.

—————

"Izuku..follow me." A familiar voice said I looked to my side from the bed and I saw him again. I shakily nodded and got out of bed he then went over to me and crouched. He grazed his finger against the dirty bandage then covered my eye and around my head.
"Where gonna need to check that or it might get infected." He said and a nodded.