-A kick will do the trick-

-chapter 15-

_______
(Some art I did)

Izuku's eyes widened before he slowly began to walk down the rafters, making it to the ground while everyone was regaining themselves.
Out of curiosity he stood by the frozen vines.
He was shocked. The vines looked so small from afar but up close..they were taller than him. Probably Allmights height.

These were his..these— these vines! The ones that tormented him. If he could've done this, what was the extent? He slowly brought his hand to touch to vine, then heard a soft buzzing noise come from it like flies flying around his ears.

*slap!*

"OW!" Izuku held his hand tightly and looked towards Katsuki who had smacked his hand away.
The vines than immediately shifted on the impact.
"Don't be touching shit you don't know." Katsuki growled while looking sternly into izukus eyes.
Izuku's breath hitched and his held himself, "sorry.." he replied with a sulky expression.

.....

Izuku felt horrible from this accident, he had broken the field..and the vines.

They were still there.

Everyone was sitting on the benches, completely exhausted and confused, and rightfully so.
But their curiosity would be satiated soon enough when Aizawa would come back with Izuku lagging behind.

"As you know, Izuku is here temporarily. But the reason he's here is because of his quirk. It's a dangerous, unpredictable quirk that can barely be contained without the need of the user being drugged or medicated." Aizawa started before he pulled out a chair and sat on it.

Katsuki sat on the benches but also wanted to hear a bit more information on why Izuku was here.

"His quirk is someone sentient as far as we know, protects the user it finds as threats. It seems to react also on the users emotions to a degree."

And with that, the whispers started.

"So did he do it on purpose?"

"Does he have anger issues?"

"That's too dangerous.."

Izuku felt bad and sighed before bowing lowly "I apologize for my incompetence of handling my quirk, I could've hurt many of you and I greatly apologize that I couldn't control it. I hope you can forgive me..!"

It stayed silent for some time.

"It's okay Izuku, It was on accident! Besides, no one got hurt!" A kind girl with short brown hair responded with a sweet smile.

"Yeah man, we all make mistakes!" Another student had joined in too, he had spiky red hair.

"No need to bow, i mean- I remember when I accidentally hit my friend with my quirk.." a person with a long tail said while rubbing the back of his head.

Izuku raised his head and smiled softly, happy no one hated him. "Thank you!"

But it felt fake.

_______

It was 10 minutes later, everyone went back to training, just on the opposite side of the field.
The sun was beaming on the grounds and just being outside made Izuku sweat. Izuku sighed and really did wish he changed into his PE uniform. He took off his uniform jacket and wrapped it around his waist, scanning the vines.