-a new kind of hopeless-

-Chapter 13-

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟

Izuku had woken up the next day with the warm glow shining from his window to his face. The sun is a bright reminder of how everything else is so dark. Izuku felt.. hopeless? His body ached like he slept the wrong way and his legs and arms felt heavy as if they were being held down by heavy blankets.
He felt suffocated tho his window was open and blowing a light breeze by his face.

Izuku sat up shortly after batting his eyelashes to adjust to the light.
A groan escaped his chapped lips as he stretched his arms, popping them.
He then felt his hair. The roots were greasy and he'd been putting off taking a shower due to this uncomfortable feeling that made him want to stay in his comfort zone, watching tv. Izuku was afraid of seeing himself in the mirror and seeing how he truly looked.

Tho against all his negative thoughts he still managed to get out of bed and head to his bathroom. Turning on the lights that made a fluorescent buzzing noise through the fans blowing.
He turned on the shower and closed the curtains, then the bathroom door before slowly turning to the mirror.

He wasn't expecting to just see..him.
His hair was growing longer.. and he had slight reddish bags under his eyes. He looked like Hitoshi.

Sleep deprived.

Tho he slept a lot!
During the day...

At night he feared those roots would come back for him as if they were stalking him. Something that tormented his life and would kill people.

"Screw this.." Izuku mumbled, running his fingers through his hair and closing his eyes as a shaky sigh was let out.

_______

Izuku was fully dressed and walked into the living room where he saw Aizawa. "U-uh Aizawa?" Izuku called out to Aizawa who was putting on his shoes. Aizawa looked up. "Yes?" He responded. "Did you sleep well?" He then questioned Izuku who was taken aback and just slightly turned his gaze. "Yeah.." he softly replied.

Aizawa smiled. "Izuku, I think I may have found a way to help you and your quirk." Izuku flinches slightly, "M-my quirk? No! I-i don't have one.." Izuku said with a worried expression, conflicted as to what to think now.
Aizawa stood up from the couch and walked over to Izuku, gently placing a hand on his shoulder.
"You do. And you know it. And izuku.." he said before grasping both of his shoulders, crouching down slightly to his level.

"We're gonna figure out what it is. And you're gonna learn to control it, I have a way I can watch over you without the possibility of you getting hurt while I'm gone." Izuku aggressively shook his head. "N-no! I can't, I won't use it! I—it's gonna hurt people! And I won't-i won't know how to control it! I don't wanna hurt people anymore—" "Izuku listen!"

Why?

"I can train you, we can work together, and you won't hurt anyone."

"It will be easier than suffering on your own, you gotta face it head-on... I can take you to U.A."

And with that izukus eyes widened in surprise.