-they see-

-Chapter 14-

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟

A few seconds
A few minutes
A few hours
And a whole lot of time.
Each day feels like an hour.
The clock seems seemingly faster.
Each day that passed got closer and closer at last.
The vines were vast and they grew in size with little stopping to the many that pass.
Quickly and swiftly I began pacing.
Placing and making little noise in my sleep as I weep.
They close in and I hide again.
I can't contain to what seemingly remains.
I feel insane.
And yet so tame.
I try to retain..a certain—humane.
But yet I feel lost and trapped like a deer caught on wires or a net
or even better yet!
A bear trapped in a snare or a rope caught around a neck!
Oh, I hope.
I don't choke.
On the smoke.

-diary entry 22 'years, minutes and days'

A certain amount of love I try to give to the unfortunate and the weak all goes down the drain. Cause once they grow up to be something big they forget who got them there some don't..but most do. I always tried to follow those steps my father took. He was a bad man. I'm strong enough to admit that. But I'm not strong enough to admit that I wanted to kill way too many people that day.

I wasn't okay.

I hear a knock. And I hear a tap. I hear a shuffle. And then I hear a yap.

What a load of crap.

I looked up into the sky just waiting for a sign, maybe my demise?
It would sure be a wonderful surprise. Oh..how I lie.

And—-

"Izuku!"

Izuku shot up from his bed awake. He had slept in, his hair was messy and he was panting before quickly turning to his clock which was still beeping. He furrowed his eyebrows and hit the clock button, turning it off. 
He place his hands on his face before dragging them down as his eyes looked up at the ceiling while he groaned tiredly.

"Izuku! It's time for school!" Aizawa yelled from behind his door.
Izuku smacked his chapped lips and stretched his arms before calling back at Aizawa. "I'm up! I'll be out there in a minute!"

When he heard footsteps walk away and it become silent Izuku looked down at his lap with a blank expression as if he just forgot what was happening. His eyes then went wide. "SHIT!"

_______

"I'm not too late am I!" Izuku said running out of the hallway while trying to throw on his backpack with a rushed pant.
Aizawa grabbed his keys and opened the door. "Come on kid I don't have all day." He said sternly and Izuku quickly nodded before jogging out the door, holding his backpack straps in his grip.

The grumpy man then opened the car and Izuku swiftly got in, dropping his backpack between his legs before pulling the seatbelt over him and clicking it in its buckle. With that, he let out a long sigh. Slouching down in his seat and lazily crossing his arms over his stomach.
The greenette looked out his window to see Shinsou on the porch with a ..conflicted expression. Izuku stared at that expression as the car began to move and veer away from Shinsou. Izuku looked back to see Shinsou going back into the house.