-the key to keeping secrets-

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking.

-Steve Jobs

...

It had been few years..

Well, more then a few years.

I was now 13.

6 years have passed, my hallucinations and the imaginative things have calmed down tremendously. Tho is still feel that they will come back..someday. I officially call Kai dad, at first it wasn't easy but he always took care of me. I was soon introduced to Kai's friends..they looked weird but I didn't judge.

Everyone took care of me. I felt like as if I was a part of a family.

—————

"Izuku!" I heard dad call. "Yeah?" I ran down the hall and into the kitchen to be greeted with Kai holding someone behind him. "Say hello to your sister..she'll be living with us for now on." And I froze. "S-sister..?" And he nodded.
She peeked out from behind a small girl trembling to her core, which long white hair and and strawberry eyes, she had a small horn protruding from her forehead and dirty rugged cloths.

My eye twitched. I felt a burning hatred..for this...kid. Tho, she looked harmless I was jealous. "Here Izuku, come clean her up and get her bandaged I need to go get..something." And with that here I am bandaging this small pipsqueak.

"..mister." She shyly said and I looked at her from bandaging her arm. "What." I said and she flinched. My eyes widened and I looked down. "Sorry." And she shakily nodded. "..where master k-Kai- I mean! D-dad.." and I felt my insides burn tho something stopped me from yelling at the girl. "What.?" I looked up into her frightened eyes.

"U-uh...hm." And she curled up a bit. "Why'd you call him master Kai.." and she froze. "N-no reason." And I looked at her before sighing. "Whatever.." and I left her. I was t gonna beat up a child..I'd just be doing what I hate the most.

But still.

This stupid jealously is getting too me..what if she replaces me!? and then dad forgets about me!? W-what if he start to hate me..

Jealous

...

"Izuku. Eri is going to be moving into your room for now on." And I felt my hand curl into a fist. "O-okay.." and eri the small kid, ran into the room and looked back and dad. Dad seemed to give her a glare before looking at me with a closed smile, I could tell even with his mask on.
He walked out of the room and I looked at the girl now in new clothes.

"Hmf. Why are you cowering." I said looking at the girl and she flinched and fell back "I-I'm sorry!" And my eyes widened in shock. I then stood up from my bed and walked over to her, as she shook like a leaf. "Stop crying." I then picked her up in my arms and carried her too my bed. I felt a little sorry for her.. but I stood guard.

"O-okay.." and she sniffled away her slight runny nose. I patted her head and tucked her in my bed, she was quiet frail..her bare feet where dirty and she definitely needed a bath. "Tomorrow your gonna take a bath.." and she nodded shakily. And right as I was walking away I heard a quiet mumble. "T-thankyou Izu.." and I nodded and smiled a bit before walking out of the room where I heard talking.

"When are you gonna tell him!?" A familiar voice said. "I'm not gonna tell him, I want him to have the best life he can have, and not let my personal work get in the way." Dad then replied. I hid behind a door near the hallway so I can listen.

"But what if he find out!? What then!?" And I heard a low growl. "Shut up! Before I rip off your arm!" Dad can do that..?
"But master. With all do respect, don't you think the girl. The experiment, may get in the way and mess everything up." And someone sighed.
"I don't know for sure. But if it comes to that I will just take eri back and dispose of the possibility." Dad then said and I froze.

I shakily breathed and stood up a bit before walking down the hallway. Suddenly everyone froze and I just acted normal.
"What you guys talking about?" I titled my head then yawned. And dad sighed.

Suspicious

"Nothing." "Where's eri." And I looked at dad. "Sleeping." And he nodded. "We'll continue this another time" dad then said to my uncles and then they left through that one iron door..

"So, are you hungry?" And I quickly nodded with a smile. "I bet you want Katsudon yeah?" "Yeah!" And he nodded before walking into the kitchen. I chuckled happily and ran to him and hugged him. He then chuckled and patted my head. "Look I'm almost taller then you!" And he rolled his eyes "kid your only at my chest, you still got a long way to go." And i huffed. "Maybe so but I'll get taller!" And he chuckled "sure, and when you do you can move out cause by then you'll be an adult."

And I gasped dramatically, how dare he say that. "Are you saying I'm gonna stay short forever!" And he chuckled and shrugged "I don't know. Maybe.most likely." And I huffed and crossed my arms. "How dare you be so cruel to me." And he chuckled.

——————

"Izuku!" I walked down the hall to see dad with uncle chronostasis and kendo rappa. "Chrono!" I leaped towards him and he hugged me. "He little guy" he roughly said behind his mask and cloak. "Hi!" "Hmhm." Dad then looked at me and I let go of chrono. "Go get your sister. Me and her are going..shopping." And my eyes dullened and I clenched my fists a bit. "Okay.." and I walked away.

"Eri dad needs you." Eri was playing with my music device until she froze her eyes widened as she looked at me. "O-okay.." she then walked past me and quickly hugged me. "P-please don't let him hurt me.!" "ERI!" A voice called out in the distance and my eyes widened as I looked at her. "I promise..he's not gonna hurt you." She then shakily nodded and I patted her head making her slightly smile..

And she went.

"..."

Mysterious

...

What is he hiding.

What is behind their.

How come dad never lets me go through their..

Weird.

I often find myself still staring at that door. It wasn't the front door.. but a door to another part of the house.
I have been staring at the same thing for almost over 7 years, and I have yet to open it. I mean their was no reason for me to open it besides the overwhelming curiosity..

....

"Hey d-dad.." and he looked at me from his phone with his normal calm and cold expression. "Yeah?" "Uh..you never told me what behind that iron door." And he sighed. "It's just another way your uncles and other people to get through without needing to go to the front door and be seen by people." He said. Sounded pretty realistic so done..

....£{¥<]£€\]§ -/-*(#;-'brats£<£\]||{€<|[\¥\|<£{|<£[;#/-(-/#)-;h-help!)#(@;-)#)i-izuku)#;-;-)%)@;%;%

I wondered why it took so long for me to ask that.
I guess..I'm just lazy..idk..

"When's eri coming back." I asked dad as he tucks me in bed. He pats my head and hugs me "she'll come back tomorrow, she's hanging out with uncles." And I pout at that..

"D-dad.." he then let's go and looks at me. "Yeah?" And I then avert my gaze "never mind.." and he sighs and crouched down to my level. "What's wrong..?" He says with worry in his tone. "Do you still remember our promise.." and his eyes widened and then soften. "Yes, I do." And I smile "okay." And I then turn around and close my eyes. And he caressed my head and leaves.

Closing the door on his way out.

I'm just worrying over nothing.

Liar

....

"You left your cell again brat."

"N-no please I'll be good! IM sorry!!"

"Tch"

"G-AHHHHHHH!!l *sob*"

"M-my ARM!?! *sob*"

"Your my experiment. And you better listen next time."

"*sob*"

"Y-yes m- ah- master *chokes on sob*"

...

Authors note:

I hoped you enjoyed :D

Thats all. 😊