-not until-

"Talent is an art, your attitude is not. So don't show it off."

-zozojacksoni

Next time on think about it.

.....

Izuku woke up from his bed as he inhaled the fresh air that his window let in from outside.
He then slowly got off his bed and stood up, walking to his closet to pick out his clothes for the day. Izuku then slid on a black shirt with a large decal on the back that said "never again." He then slid on some black sweatpants with white lines going down the sides before slipping on some ankle high white socks.

Izuku was now 16.

Izuku walked to his nightstand and grabbed his bottle of prescription pills and shook it a bit before rubbing the bridge of his nose and looking at the bottle. "Hm" he hummed out before pressing down on the lid and turning it, opening it. Izuku shook two red and blue pills onto the palm of his scarred hand before clenching his hand in a fist and closing the bottle and half-hazardly placed it back on the nightstand before turning to face his door.

His room was still its pastel yellow from all those years ago, it's was his comfort color and it made him feel younger and safe.
Izuku groggily walked to his door turning the nob and walking down the empty and cold hallways before hearing the faint chatter from inside the living room.
Izuku peaked around the corner to see his dad talking with his uncles and he then smiled. Izuku came out from behind the counter and walked to Kai and Kai looked at him. "Good morning Izuku." And Izuku hummed in response before sitting on the couch next to Kai resting his head on his shoulder as he closed his eyes.

"You still tired?" Kai questioned Izuku and Izuku nodded slightly and chronostasis (his uncle) then looked at Izuku. "It's been awhile young one" and Izuku opened his eyes and smiled. "Where's eri..?" Izuku asked and Kai used his hand and gently caressed izukus head. He was the only person he'd ever touch without gloves or not wear a mask around cause Kai favored him that much.
"She's in her room, she tried to run away and therefore I had to give her a punishment." And Izuku pressed his lips together in a frown. "Why so?" And Kai closed his eyes and sighed. "She's just wants to explore the world I guess.." and Izuku raised an eyebrow. "Why won't you let her then?" And everything went silent. "Ahem." Chronostasis interrupted and Izuku closed his eyes again, as he enjoyed the way his dad caressed his head.

"So, chrono. You said you have the dna results from..023" and chrono nodded before handing Kai a document as chrono looked at Izuku and sighed from behind his mask.
"You know the hero's may come." Chrono said making Izuku open his eyes, and Kai harshly glared at chrono making him shuffle back a bit.
"That's not gonna happen, besides even so. We can stop..them." And Izuku then shrugged. "Can i go outside." and Kai looked at him before stopping at caressing his head and nodded "sure." And Izuku smiled. "Thanks dad"

Izuku then walked to the iron door and opened it leaving through it.

"You really trust him that he wouldn't escape." And kai nodded, "more then anything."
Chrono then looked at kai. "You know that medicine Izuku keeps taking is gonna give him side affects eventually." And Kai then looked up at the ceiling. "That's why I need her dna to be perfect so I can get on with make the new medicine for him and the bullets." And chrono looked down at the floor intertwining his fingers together "I trust you master." And Kai looked up at him.

Izuku sat on the grass in the backyard, as he looked at the sky taking the bright fresh air in as he grasped his shirt and smiled, "I'm free."

_______

An hour later after hanging out in the backyard Izuku went back inside to see his dad on a phone call with a annoyed and angry face.
Izuku wore a emotionless expression before frowning a bit and walking to his dad who was yelling in the phone and then tapped his shoulder gently making him snap his head towards Izuku making Izuku flinch a bit.